“Pretty fast Asian food in Annapolis Towne Center.”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #154 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 December 2015

This is the cheaper version of PF Chang's chain restaurant. You order your food at the counter and it is brought to your table. There is a nice selection of stir fry dishes and salads.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I was introduced to this chain by my business partner. I had the pad thai which was average. I've had better but I would be willing to come back and try other dishes.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We used to regularly get carry out from the Pei Wei on Towne Centre Blvd; However, the quality has gone down and the orders are not properly filled. The food tasted as if some was precooked and very bland and kind of mushy. Also, the part of the order did not contain the ingredients ordered. Too bad. We'll now go elsewhere

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I view Pei Wei as the Chinese McDonald's - not greatest Chinese food but decent and consistent.

Well, not here. The steamed rice that came with my Kung Pao Chicken was terrible - dry and not feeling fresh - and there was too much of it too. Need to work on that.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This is a PF Chang's without the wider choice and with a more cafeteria feel to it. Food is OK, and is a very good place for lunch.