“An average Chinese restaurant”
Review of Canton Restaurant

Canton Restaurant
Ranked #178 of 373 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: In business since 1962, Canton Restaurant is a professional quality buffet specializing in Chinese food and catering. A large part of our success has been due to a reputation of professionalism, and honesty and skill in this field. For more information, call us today.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My wife and I have lived in Annapolis for over six years but had never been to the Canton. Our meal was fine but average. Portions were very large. We took home enough for another meal. Service was friendly and quick.

1  Thank Elon B

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The inside of the building is old and dated and it has a smell of grease. The food is bland, overcooked. If you don't have time to cook and need a quick meal, then, this is the place. I have ordered take out and dined in. My food took over an hour for delivery, it was cold, tasteless and looked like leftovers from the earlier lunch buffet. I called and shared my comments. The staff promised to re-deliver the food. After an hour an a half, it never arrived. I called again and was told to return the food the next day for a refund. So, that was my dinner. I ordered the shrimp fried rice, singapore noodles, and steamed broccoli. NOT authentic.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have gotten takeout from Canton Restaurant for years. The servings are large, the food is fresh, and the prices are reasonable. One reason I choose Canton is that they serve Chinese food that tastes like good quality Chinese food I have been served in China. Canton's food is not Americanized, westernized, elegantized or upscaled. It is just delicious, dependable and reliable.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This restaurant has been run by the Wong family since the end of WWII, so they must be doing something right. Their shrimp toast is to die for. My wife's favorite dish is their beef and broccoli and their soups are outstanding. I also love their egg foo young and their General Tsou Chicken. Wait staff is very friendly headed up by Lisa Wong who is always there. They also have a nice lunch buffet served daily.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great Food and Friendly Service !!
Had a very good experience from
Beginning to end. Started with a friendly greeting and wasn't that crowded in dining
area , carry out seemed very busy but they kept up with everything and food choices were good,
came out in reasonable time and was absolutely
delicious !! We were greeted with nice exit greeting thanking us for coming in and inviting us back. Would highly recommend !!