1,265 results
All reviews double tree cookies front desk shuttle service free shuttle restaurant staff wedding reception outdoor pool breakfast buffet annapolis area naval academy checking in fitness center convenient location historic district ports conference
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Located about a 20 to 25 minute drive from BWI Airport (easy on and off), 4.3 miles from downtown historic Annapolis, just over 3 from the Naval Academy Stadium, easy on and off just off the Highway. Walking distance to new open air shopping mall/center, short drive (0.9 miles) from Westfield Mall and Bowtie cinemas. Staff very friendly. At least once a day checked to make sure everything was fine. Free onsite parking.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Motel 8 pretending to be a Hilton. filthy dirty, not the Hilton you expect. Food is horrid, a Motel 8 room actually looks better than the rooms here. Not the famous Hilton beds in this place, more like a mattress you would find on the side of the road along with the other mismatched marred, furniture. black mold in the bathroom, wallpaper coming down and stained, and held up with caulking in other places. I could touch the bathroom ceiling and I'm 5'5' popcorn ceiling flaking off, the carpet was foul, don't take your shoes off, the sofa you just could not bring yourself to sit on, giant stains on it. NO BEDSPREAD just a dirty down comforter. Better off sleeping in your car. Got sick on the personal pizza for 18.00

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Patricia P:
I am disappointed to read your review. This is definitely not the experience we want you to remember us by. If you would like for me to contact you, please email me your contact information, the date of your stay and the room number. My email is dbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great place to stay. Always clean and always accommodating. The staff is very polite and friendly. Stayed here a few times while my son was at the Naval Academy! Lots of great memories! My son Commissioned this past May and may not be back as often as I'd like, but I will recommend to this hotel USNA families and others!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear annekL2032JF:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Annapolis. I am delighted to read your comments about the hotel and thank you for staying with us throughout your son's years at the USNA. Your recommendation to other USNA families is very appreciated.

I hope that you will travel to the area in the future and we look forward to serving you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Everyone who works here I encountered was so very nice. Room service was late so they gave me extra bottles of water for free and were very apologetic. Clean room, comfy bed. Only issue I asked for room near elevator and had a room in the far tower at end of hall.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be helpful. I do apologize for your room service order arriving late and for your room location not being close to the elevator.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area and we look forward to serving you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Air conditioner did not work properly in my room for two days. Maintenance came to room and got the compressor to start and the room cooled off some. However, I awoke at 4 am with an extremely hot room. After two days, I finally got moved to a room with a working air conditioner. This property is older and in need of a major upgrade. I will never stay at this property again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 87michealh
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear 87michealh:
Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to speak with you regarding the issues you incurred during you stay. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service and comfortable accommodations. I am sorry that we fell short of meeting this goal.

Please know, we value your business and hope that we will see you on a future visit to Annapolis.

Respectfully,