“Monthly MS meeting ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Service is always great. Zack is awesome. Menu has just about anything you want. Portions are huge. They are in the process of remodeling. But service is still great. You’ll definitely leave full. Deserts are incredible

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This place was so good. The service was spectacular. They give you so much food for such a low price. The desserts are out of this world. I highly recommend this restaurant. We would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Serve breakfast all day!
Waffles are fantastic but skip the side of bacon—I have never been so disappointed in bacon before!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this place because it was close to our hotel and traveling with our kids, we wanted a variety so everyone was happy. Wow, the menu is extensive. Typical diner food but everything from soup, sandwiches, salads, dinners, pasta, breakfast anytime, beer, cocktails and desserts. And I mean desserts!!! If you are hungry after leaving this place, not sure what to tell you. This is not comtemporary eclectic dishes but very good diner food.
I ordered a Greek salad with chicken and there was no way I could finish it. There were not just crumbles of feta but slices.
The owner and staff are friendly. We had a difficult time choosing but picked out desserts to go. Desserts are made there and are fantastic. I highly recommend this place and I will go back the next time I am in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We made a wrong turn and used the parking lot to turn around in, as we were doing so we decided that we should stop and eat here. Glad we did, the waitress was great, told her we weren't from around here, she took the time to talk about the restaurant discuss the menu and baked goods, very personable. The one thing she didn't explain was the portion size, a lot bigger than we expected, very good food. So glad we stopped

Date of visit: August 2018