“Have a drink and a Crab-cake sandwich”

Dock Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 380 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 August 2018

It is like many of the many places around town, it has a really nice crabmeat sandwich, it is worth the stop over and the beer is right there!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant with a few outside tables. Lots of craft beer and local beers. The staff was very nice and service was quick. The food was also delicious! I got the fish tacos and my husband got the fish and chips, they were both so good! I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

My wife and I stopped in for a mid-afternoon bite to eat. Their crabcakes were highly recommended to us by our local B&B. Coming from Virginia Beach, they were even better than ours. We even received a discount by stopping in on crabcake Wednesday. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My husband and I are from a part of the country where, if crab cakes are available, they are either remade or made from canned or frozen crab. We have never had such delicious crab cakes as we had here!
We also had crab chowder. It was also tasty. I cannot say it was the best I have ever had because it is the only crab chowder I have ever had, but this certainly set a very high expectation bar for such a dish.
The service was speedy and the waiter friendly.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Back again for the crab cakes! All lump crab meat, a large round cake you can have in a sandwich or on a plate with great sautéed spinach. I like these because at other places nearby the crab cakes are either too greasy, flat, over-breaded, or flavorless. A waiter at another restaurant told us not to order theirs, but come to Dock Street. He was right!

Been to Dock Street Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!