“Great prices, great food, great place to get breakfast”
Review of Eggcellence

Eggcellence
Ranked #41 of 384 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is just a great little breakfast restaurant in Annapolis. Don't let the punny name dissuade you. My wife and I go here frequently, about once a month. It's not the only breakfast place in Annapolis but the price is right and the food is outstanding. Their eggs benedict are wonderful; I'm partial to the salmon benedict. The crab hash is also delicious. The servers are very friendly. The manager will come around to your table to see how things are going. Our visit in January, they didn't have an item I ordered (I think it was the smoked salmon) and the manager still comped me the omelet I ordered even though it was no big deal. Keep an eye out on Living Social or Groupon for this place and you'll really score.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a really delicious and delightful breakfast this morning. Will the host was extremely helpful and pleasant from the moment we spoke on the phone to inquire about reservations (which they do not accept). I ordered the Marylander omelette which had a generous portion of crab and avocado. Was fluffy, light and delicious, everything an omelette should be! Their homemade cinnamon buns are not to be missed. Literally the best I've ever had! And they even have homemade fruit preserves at each table. If you're in Annapolis, most definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stopped by for breakfast. I ordered the spinach with egg and cheese (Florentine). I told waiter I was fine with a soft yolk, but wanted the egg whites cooked (similar to over easy or poached). When the dish arrived, the egg whites were raw/uncooked. The server never came back to check on me or the food. I called manager over and informed of the same. He cooked the dish again. Unfortunately, the egg white still wasn't cooked through. So, I did not not eat it. Manager never came back to check with me.

My friend had the All American breakfast with eggs over easy. The egg white was also runny (not fully cooked). We just paid the bill and I left. Cost us $30.00 for two people, not worth the money.

You would think that a place with "eggs" in the name of the restaurant would know how to cook eggs. They need to improve the food and their service.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely great! We stopped in for brunch on our way out of town after the Naptown Lacrosse Tournament. The decor is nice. The staff is nice. The food is delicious. Highly, highly recommend this place for breakfast or brunch!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

A little hidden gem in Annapolis Md. Restaurant tends to get extremely busy between 8:30-9:30am. So get there earlier or later. If you have to wait,10-15 min was the longest I had to wait. Food is plentiful and tasty. The cinnamon roll is shareable because it's so BIG. Waitresses are very attentive. Great breakfast place for a morning date with your significant other.