“Eggceptional!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a really delicious and delightful breakfast this morning. Will the host was extremely helpful and pleasant from the moment we spoke on the phone to inquire about reservations (which they do not accept). I ordered the Marylander omelette which had a generous portion of crab and avocado. Was fluffy, light and delicious, everything an omelette should be! Their homemade cinnamon buns are not to be missed. Literally the best I've ever had! And they even have homemade fruit preserves at each table. If you're in Annapolis, most definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stopped by for breakfast. I ordered the spinach with egg and cheese (Florentine). I told waiter I was fine with a soft yolk, but wanted the egg whites cooked (similar to over easy or poached). When the dish arrived, the egg whites were raw/uncooked. The server never came back to check on me or the food. I called manager over and informed of the same. He cooked the dish again. Unfortunately, the egg white still wasn't cooked through. So, I did not not eat it. Manager never came back to check with me.

My friend had the All American breakfast with eggs over easy. The egg white was also runny (not fully cooked). We just paid the bill and I left. Cost us $30.00 for two people, not worth the money.

You would think that a place with "eggs" in the name of the restaurant would know how to cook eggs. They need to improve the food and their service.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely great! We stopped in for brunch on our way out of town after the Naptown Lacrosse Tournament. The decor is nice. The staff is nice. The food is delicious. Highly, highly recommend this place for breakfast or brunch!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

A little hidden gem in Annapolis Md. Restaurant tends to get extremely busy between 8:30-9:30am. So get there earlier or later. If you have to wait,10-15 min was the longest I had to wait. Food is plentiful and tasty. The cinnamon roll is shareable because it's so BIG. Waitresses are very attentive. Great breakfast place for a morning date with your significant other.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I visited here on Saturday morning. As per usual I asked the waiter very specific questions regarding the home fries (are they fried in the fryer or are they cooked on the stove top) and do the sausages have any gluten in them. I specifically stated that this is an allergy NOT a sensitivity. After checking with the kitchen (supposedly anyway) the answers were: no they are cooked on the stove top and no they do not. So I ordered my meal.

Needless to say, I don't know if they didn't engage with the kitchen or the kitchen didn't understand but I got gluten bombed and wound up exceptionally ill. If you are Celiac DO NOT eat here. The kitchen and wait staff could DEFINITELY use some education.