“Another outstanding meal”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 381 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and enjoy the lettuce wrap and the Mongolian beef that we share. You can't beat those two. And it will fill you up. All for forty bucks. You should try this if you a couple.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed. We used to love P.F. Chang's. Unfortunately over the past 3 or so years it has slowly lowered the quality of service and portions. This visit was on a Saturday around 6pm. Took 45 minutes for a table and another hour or so for food. With about 25 percent of the tables sitting dirty. Out of curiosity I looked to see who owns the chain. BIG SURPRISE, just kidding, a private equity company. This explains a lot. Take something people love, buy it, cut back on everything and raise prices. Make a killing off the backs of employees and customers. Earn a huge ROI and flip it to someone else (Yes I am jealous). To be fair the food was still very good but not worth the wait. Just don't go on a busy night.

1  Thank markdanielhill
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Recently visited for dinner with 5 family members. WOW...had to be the most unpleasant and uninterested hostess we've ever experienced! No greeting and only 4 words spoken during our whole interchange....a new record! And the restaurant was not busy by any standard. I'll never understand why a restaurant would select such a person to handle the reception function....
Waiter was fine. Appetizers and entrees were appropriately timed and served family style, which we had asked. The food was all enjoyable and as expected. Drinks were fine.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at P.F. Chang's in many different cities. The service was good, the food was served fast and hot. The waitress was very pleasant and friendly. Very good all around.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

My wife & I had lunch at PF Chang's, Annapolis, MD. This was my first time and we only went because someone gave us a gift card. My wife & her GFs had been here before. Chinese food is one of my favorites.

We ordered the Classic Wok (smaller portions) Honey Shrimp and Korean BBQ Chicken. My wife received Honey Chicken instead and I got fried chicken in a spicy glaze. Not what I was expecting. The server was very good. We had a coupon for a free app and my wife ordered the Lettuce Wrap which she loved sharing with her GFs. To me it was chopped & diced chicken served with a soy based sauce and lettuce. Again nothing special.

We also ordered a side portion of Long Life Noodles or in other words Lo Mein. Again nothing special.

Overall, I would rather go to Panda Express at the Annapolis Mall for 1/3 the price and the same style of food. I know I will never go back to PF Chang's but my wife will with her GFs. Over-priced and so-so food.

1  Thank Allan T