“Excellent Salmon and Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls”
Review of Nano

Nano
Ranked #106 of 376 Restaurants in Annapolis
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife, two children and I ate dinner here in August 2017. Nano is on Main Street and offers Asian cuisine but mostly Japanese food. I had salmon and spicy tuna rolls which were excellent. I also had gyoza (Japanese dumplings) which were OK but not so authentic having been to Japan many times. My son had Chinese food (Orange chicken) and my daughter had sushi tuna rolls. My wife had shrimp and avocado rolls. Everybody enjoyed their food and the service was good.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stopped in for lunch and we were so disappointed. The Pad Thai was a salty, soupy tasteless bowl of noodles. We had to ask the waitress to drain it. The spicy tuna rolll had a pureed filling and was warm. I would steer clear of this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, nice ambience and very warm staff made it a decent experience. Cheers to the team :)

Recommendations : try the Yuko Soba
( Japanese noodles stir fried with shrimp chicken and vegetables)

Reviewed 23 May 2017

There's a reason why there's a wait at Joss' and there are open table at Nano. Joss hass better fish, service and portions. Don't be lured into Nano because of available tables. The portions are small the service is mediocre and the fish is substandard. Complaints were blown off. I would not recommend this place and I live down the block.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We had two entrees: Chicken Katsu and Basil Chicken. Both were very tender, good, in savory sauce, good spices. Good atmosphere. Recommended for a quick stop.