See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Keira is great and helpful/ she always takes care of me right away/ I allways come here and the room is very good for the price. Great housekeeping/ great staff/ always a pleasure to stay here
- J. Carter

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a room at the Red Roof Inn as my 15 year old son and I were in Annapolis for a lacrosse tournament. I knew it wasn't going to be fancy but it was just the two of us and I figured we would not be in the room very much anyway. However low my expectations were, they were shattered by how awful this place was.

When I checked in at 10PM, there were three guys sitting on the hood of a car in the parking lot (Clue #1). Both of the beds in the room tilted downward toward the head of the bed, the remote for the TV was wrapped in a covering to keep it "sanitary" ????? The wifi didn't work and as I was trying to get some work done in our downtime, it was finally fixed after asking the disinterested clerk three times. Still, with all that, I gave it another night.

Night 2 went from terrible to terrifying. When I got back to the hotel that night, there was a guy working on his car in the parking lot. You could smell the cigarette smoke throughout the hallway even though it was a non-smoking property. There was loud noise coming from several rooms, probably partying. At 3:15AM, I heard a commotion outside and then someone started banging on my door. I told them they had the wrong room, but the female started screaming at me through my door. She tried opening the door several times. My room was close to the front desk so there is no way they did not hear it, but nothing was done. That night, I was on the phone with Hotels.com and was refunded the remainder of my 4 nights so I could switch hotels.

Bottom line is that this hotel is not safe for families and I wouldn't even recommend it for men traveling alone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Clean room but that is all I can really say good about this place. The bed is like sleeping on bare springs. It’s new and updated but there is no amenities. No frills so if you are looking for them don’t stay here. Every GPS we had said “you have arrived” in front of a car dealership. Next to the dealership there is a 3-4 story modern glass building which is s bank. You have to turn like you are going into there and go behind it. There was no sign on the road. Most irritating thing is when I book s I’m between hotel I don’t mind if it doesn’t have a view but you looked out the window and seen construction debris from their remodeling that looks it has been there at least a year. Even as a “passing through” hotel I would recommend other accommodations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

A No Frills, small lobby , plain frontage non-descript Motel lodge with a friendly staff and clean housekeeping and large comfortable rooms. Only problem it is hard to find on Hearne Road off Riva Road which is a main boulevard due to lack of signage which I understand is being corrected in the next month. Its buried in a business complex of office buildings and other hotel far off the road. Two people at team members were very courteous and helpful- James and Michael

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple