“Good Breakfast”
Review of Evelyn's

Evelyn's
Ranked #73 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Nice breakfast. We enjoyed Mimosa's, Bloody Mary's along with Huevos Rancheros, Breakfast Burrito, and Chorizo Burritos. Also fun to try the Fish in the Barnyard.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I generally don't write a ton of reviews for places, but this place was awesome. The service is really fast. The staff are friendly, and the food is good/ well priced. The omlettes are really great.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Cute little café on the main drag in west Annapolis - close to all without the annoying parking issue! Enjoyed breakfast/lunch with fast, courteous service. Latte - delicious...sweet potato pancakes - perfect! Everything was cooked fresh, served piping hot (even steam coming off the hamburger!) and quite good. Farm to table kind of place that even surprisingly (to us) served liquor. What more can you ask? Wish I was hungrier when we were there - would have tried the baked goods, too!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely breakfast here. I had the chorizo burrito. It was dine panini style on the outside which was different (verus soft tortilla) but very tasty. My husband had the hash which had large chunks of corned beef and very satisfying. Check this place out!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast based on Trip Advisor reviews. Food was very good Had the corned beef hash which was good. It was not from a can. The food was very fresh and service was nice. I appreciated the board showing which farms they get their food from. If the owner is reading this, I would suggest listing out what they get from each one like eggs, bread etc. I did notice butter was not local. That would have been a nice touch. One last thing, check the ceiling tiles and adjust so they are all down. Seems trivial but with everything else looking so nice and clean that was distracting Great place to eat and get a sense of local vibe and support local business owner and local farmers. We will stop in again in the future.