“This Light House will guide you well”
Review of Light House Bistro

Light House Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Light House Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 377 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I grabbed a quick bite here after business meetings and it was outstanding. Their Maryland crab soup was amazing....had a little 'zip' to it! And their food is made with local items as much as possible.....like the soup. Portion sizes are good, and the staff very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The concept here (to help others get back on their feet and get training in the restaurant business) is what attracted me to take friends to lunch at Light House but was amazed by the quality of the food and the superb service. I will be back

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We ate at the Light House in early June and sat outside on a shockingly not humid evening (What???). The food was very well prepared and seasoned. I had the salmon and my wife had the coconut risotto chicken. The flavors and textures were all very good and the presentation was really nice. Why the 4 stars? Service. We waited a really long time for our waiter to come outside to ask us for drinks. The meal and drinks were delivered in a timely manner, but then "poof" our waiter disappeared and we were finished with our meal and sat for ~25 minutes chatting and no one came to get our plates or get the check. I finally went inside and asked for it. So, great food but sketchy service when we were there.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I took my father and brother in law out for Fathers day to Light House Bistro this past weekend. I was so happy to get a reservation to begin with because all other brunch spots in Annapolis were booked. The pictures online looked great. When we got there I will say the service is great and accommodating. The venue is clean and welcoming.

Unfortunately the food was average. The prices were moderate but the Chicken and Waffles was something that I had never seen before. It was Chicken and Fried Chicken skins. There was no chicken to be found. We ordered 3 of them so it wasn't just a single order. They were all like that. I wish we would have known.

The appetizers were decent as well. Overall it is an ok spot but we did leave a bit underwhelmed with our food and that was after driving 40 miles each way to get there.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

My wife and I had a late breakfast after running a 10K in town. After a brief seating snafu (we sat down outside and it took a while to get a server - I had to follow-up with the staff), we had a lovely breakfast. Great food. Definitely worth a try.