See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Village inn for three nights in July 2018. I have enclosed pictures of our room. We were very pleased with our room’s cleanliness. Nice firm bedding. Nice hot shower. It is obvious that the management is renovating the units. They are to be commended for their efforts. We will stay again. Thank you Village Inn for a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I reserved a room through booking.com. Although the hotel sign claims they have rooms for $54.99 I could only find this nasty room available during the Seafood Festival for over $90.00. I specifically made a note for the hotel to note that I'd have a late arrival and would be there after the festival ends after 9:00 pm. While at the festival I received a late call from the Village Inn asking me if I still was going to stay at the room. I advised them that I shall be there after 9pm. I tried to leave after checking in and another tenant told me the clerk wanted me to wait. Then she had this stranger had me extra towels. Needless to say, we never bothered using those towels. The outside of the room was very rundown and seemed like it hadn't been changed since the 60's. The outside door had thrown on old stain that was running down the door. Upon entering the room smelled badly like urine. We found the bathroom toilet became easily clogged up, which must be causing the urine smell due to overflowing and never being cleaned. The bathroom was so dirty there was actual dirt around the bathtub and walls. It was disgusting. The carpet was like the floors in a old run down theatre. There was stains all over the floor, and one very large stain at the foot of one of the beds. Both beds were equally nasty. There were stains all over the covers and sheets. We actually placed our own sheets over the beds and slept on them with no covers. My 13 year old daughter tried to sleep in the leather desk chair all night because she refused to use the disgusting bed. The bed was also very lumpy and made for a bad back for a good week. Oh, and the walls were completely stained and very filthy. The wall near the one bed had huge stains of something that had been thrown against the wall and dripped down to the floor. I've stayed in many hotels all over the world and this was by far the worst one I ever had the displeasure of staying in. No one should ever have to stay in these terrible conditions, especially a family. This hotel should be condemned or at least shut down by the health authority.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We booked a room for this past weekend, a Saturday night. With some of the other reviews, we were concerned, but hopeful. My wife, thank God, is obsessed with checking the room for cleanliness, esp. bugs. Upon lifting the mattress just a bit, we saw maybe a dozen bed bugs crawling around (I have the video of them scurrying about, which was briefly entertaining to watch and record).

We immediately went to the "office," where the only person there explained that she doesn't have the authority to issue a refund, but that I should "call tomorrow and talk to the manager" (of course - why let the person in-charge on a Saturday night have any authority to help people?). Fortunately, I'd booked it through Hotels.com, and after confirming with the hotel that we were no longer staying, they issued a refund quickly.

Don't bother booking here, the bad reviews are legit. Bugs, and no concern for their customers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank S6363GBdavidc
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Dirty motel and rude staff plus if an emergency occurs they will not refund any money..stay away from this place! This is one of the lowest quality motels in the area, they have a wide selection of bugs and do not care as soon as they get your money. Very disrespectful and act like their customers are below them. Stay away from this place, it gives Annapolis a bad reputation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank madashell471
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I stay here often simply because of the location. Easy off and easy on route 50 to and from the Bay Bridge. Great staff good parking and several restaurants a short drive away. Well lit and off the beaten path. Great value.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business