“Noodles galore!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I walked by this restaurant the other day....the habachi kind of smell filled the air and decided to check it out.

I ordered Japanese Pan Noodle. It's caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, Asian sprouts, black sesame seeds and cilantro. I added the marinated steak to the noodles. The noodles alone are a whopping 710 calories for the regular bowl and 360 calories for the small bowl. The noodles were ok and I thought that the sauce was a bit too sweet. I didn't care for the cilantro topping - was hoping for a habachi flavor. I wouldn't order it again.

My husband had steak stroganoff. It's a marinated steak, mushroom sherry cream sauce, fresh herbs, cracked pepper, sautéed mushrooms, wavy egg noodles, parmesan and Italian parsley. The regular bowls is a 1170 calories and the small portion in 670!!! Stay away from this if you are trying to loose weight....but it was so good...worth the calories. I had a few bites and wished I had ordered that instead. I would go back for this.

The restaurant was clean but the placement of the soda machine was awkward. We were sitting right in front of it and I felt like people were hovering over us throughout our meal. I would highly recommend sitting by the windows.

If you like your food spicy, they have some good hot stuff you can sprinkle on your food.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Nice place to go, especially with children. Quite a few choices and the good is always good. No wait and child-friendly mac & cheese!

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Nice concept although with only average results. I suppose this comes from aggressively attempting too many cuisines. You've got to give them some points for that and for still coming in under the fast food category. Good spot for healthy food if you choose menu items wisely. Odd use of cinnamon in curries and Thai dishes.

Kind weird being offered chopsticks for Thai food. Ever been to Bangkok? They make good use of big spoons and forks and knives!

In any event, there's a niche for establishments like this: kinda in the Moe's Southwest and Chipotle grouping.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good choice of noodle and toppings. Very casual, typically frequented by mall goers or local business people wanting to grab a quick lunch.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great place for the grandkids, nothing left on plate. Lunch time is crowded, but turnover is quick. Great drink variety.