“Solid sandwich shop”

Big Cheese
Ranked #95 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stopped by here to pick up lunch that we ate outside on the city dock. It was a great place to grab a sandwich: quality ingredients, huge selection, and the staff was happy to help with a suggestion or customization.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Bought some sandwiches for lunch on the recommendation of a family member. It was delicious! Fresh bread, lunchmeat and speciality cheeses used to make tasty sandwiches. Very thick and filling. Took ours to the Capital Circle and sat in the shade to enjoy. Made for a perfect lunch.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

An unassuming sandwich shop located near the city harbor run by a husband and wife team that have been at this location for many years. They are working every time I have ever been there. Huge selection of sandwiches. Best I have had. My wife and I visit every time we are in Annapolis visiting our daughter at the USNA. Take out only but you can go across the street to the market center and eat in doors or outside overlooking the water. My favorite is the annapolitan. Good quality ingredients. Highly recommend the big cheese for lunch.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience with the food and the help. Sandwiches are so very good and we have an account for our Mid; so he can always grab something when he has the chance to leave the Yard. All very good!! My wife and I fully recommend this local establishment.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is where you want to go to get a sandwich when you're downtown. Order from a huge sandwich menu that includes something for everyone...then take your lunch to the city dock and enjoy the water.