“Stopping for a sandwich after leaving the Yard”
Review of Big Cheese

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Cheese
Ranked #96 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience with the food and the help. Sandwiches are so very good and we have an account for our Mid; so he can always grab something when he has the chance to leave the Yard. All very good!! My wife and I fully recommend this local establishment.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is where you want to go to get a sandwich when you're downtown. Order from a huge sandwich menu that includes something for everyone...then take your lunch to the city dock and enjoy the water.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This place is owned by some awesome folks. No matter how busy they are, they always find time to talk with each customer. Nearly every time I visit Annapolis, I stop by to pick up a sandwich or two. On my most recent trip (last Friday), I bought two sandwiches, one for my son and one for me). I ate my for lunch that day and my son ate his for dinner that night. The sandwiches are an excellent value for the money. They always customize my sandwich upon request. And don't be surprised as to whom you might see in there ordering lunch...

Reviewed 31 July 2016

If the day is pretty, gab a sandwich and sit down on Ego Ally to watch the world good by! The have great sandwiches and drinks!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

When we visited, the owner seemed to think I had the intelligence that God gave gravel (while that may be true, it is not what a business owner should convey to a customer). Due to it being my first and only visit I had difficulty deciphering their very busy wall menu, describing 40 - 50 deli sandwiches with their several ingredients and toppings. With each of my questions she curtly admonished me that the information was "on the sign."
My wife, of course, got along swimmingly with her.
My wife loved her sandwich and saved half for later. I believe my "corned beef" sandwich, which took much wrangling and miscommunications to procure, was mediocre at best and pretty skimpy on the corned beef. Hmmm, am I detecting a trend here?

1  Thank Bob L