“Plesant”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The food is always hot and fresh and this my children's number one choice. The drive thru is always fast and the workers give great customer service.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Super fast service though the line was astronomically long. Consistency you would expect from CFA. Hot and fresh good meal on the run

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I usually go here at lunch time and even though it's very busy they know what they are doing. The service is quick and friendly and the food has always been of great quality. For quick service the Aberdeen Chick-fil-A beats their competition by a long shot.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Have never visits a chick-fail-a and figured I would give it a try at about 7 on a Friday.

I walked in and had a bad feeling by what looked like an unkept chaos. I decided - ah people love it let me give it a try. I stood in line.....

The people behind the registers seemed uninterested and slow at best. The people placing orders in front of me were debating their orders at the registers one took a phone call mid order and with a line there was no sense of urgency.

Complacent about not having to worry about being busy I guess nobody felt a need to do anything differently.

I walked out and now that I wanted chicken went to the KFC next door.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place is always swamped at lunch, but the line does go fairly quickly. I just happen to be in the area this week and I love their food. I always wondered what the craze was before eating at one and finally buckeled a while ago when traveling through an area that had one. Then my wife questioned me about it in a sarcastic fashion. She said, "What's so special, it's just chicken!" At next opportunity I found one while on vacation and now the wife and kids rave about this place as well. My point....no matter where I've been traveling and see one, the food is always consistently good everywhere, keep up the great work!

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!