“Ugh....”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Don't bother. Food was ice cold, staff was unfriendly, sushi was warm. The place was not clean. I actually felt like I was bothering them by coming in to eat. Didn't appear that they were willing to restock food trays that were empty. I'm sure they would fail Board of Health visit for temperature of the food.

1  Thank TheOriginalBubba

Reviewed 16 November 2014

This place was absolutely terrible. The Sunday dinner was incredibly overpriced (33.00 for two people) with a selection of food that was non-exsistant. Everything tasted very bland and mediocre. I had to slam my cup on the table just to get a refill on soda. I wouldn't recommend this buffet to anyone!!

1  Thank soejdhfjsisjdjd
Reviewed 24 September 2014

I was staying at a hotel across the street and I found this Chinese food buffet. The food was great as was the service! The buffet was a bit on the small side but do not the size fool you as the food was excellent. I especially recommend the lo mein.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

We wanted to try out a good Asian buffet. This place has all of the features, but the lack of customers made us wary of the food. The atmosphere was creepy because of the abundance of employees and lack of customers. The price was too high for the food offered.

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

I agree with a previous review, buffets are usually a 50/50 shot. Cost is key and for $13 a plate I expected to have a lot more choices than what was available. The sushi choices were slim (5 total) and I tried 3, having no idea what it was I was eating. All the food was lacking flavor except for the General Tzos and the Seafood Delight which were very tasty. I couldn't tell the difference between Thai chili chicken and the Japanese chicken. Would I go back? Probably not.