“Slow and Wrong is their Mantra”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #3 of 5 Quick Bites in Aberdeen
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1002 Beards Hill Road in Aberdeen. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Two things this Taco Bell is sure to offer you is slow service and incorrect orders. The staff has always been friendly but the there isn't a sense of urgency and my order is always wrong. Has Taco Bell changed thier Mexican Pizza to use Tostada shells instead of the fried white tortillas because the last two times I've ordered them that's what has happened. Missing items and incorrect ingredients are the norm. The only time I can get what I want is if I eat in the restaurant and take the time to send the food back that is wrong. Because they are the only TB within a 25 minute drive I continue to punish myself by returning.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Seems to me like it may be a new place... seems very well maintained and clean. Quick service. Right off the highway at exit 85 on I-95S.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I was looking for an inexpensive place to have breakfast in town and stumbled on the Taco Bell on line menu. The restaurant offers several bargain ($1) breakfast selections. At that price, as you might assume, they were all small. But they were very tasty. I had a mini breakfast bowl with fried potatoes, egg, cheese, and bacon with chopped tomatoes on top. I also had a soft taco. I picked them because the calorie count on each hovered around 200 for each dish.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2016

The interior has been upgraded over the past six months; the food is terrific; I do not understand why others say that the service is slow. The wait for our food was minimal, and the results very tasty. I highly recommend this particular Taco Bell. Go there! We were on a business trip, staying at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn, easy walking distance from that hotel.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

He always wants Taco Bell when he gets out of the bar. So I stop cuz they are open late and there food is great no matter what time it is and in Aberdeen they have NEVER MESSED UP MY FOOD!!

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!