“Mexican Food”

La Tolteca
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a good Mexican restaurant that's local, LaTolteca Is a great place to go for authentic Mexican food. They give you a full basket of chips with salsa before your meal comes and then your meals are very reasonable priced and very good I actually give advice to people who go to the ripkin experience to visit La Tolteca for the Mexican food

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We haven't been in awhile but this was the worst experience ever. We could tell that something changed when we walked in there. We ordered four adult meals and one child meal. Our food took over 45 minutes and when they brought the food to the table they brought the adult meals only. Our meals were very cold. The child meal was steaming hot. My daughter sent her food back because it was so cold. When we told the server she just said sorry and does anyone else want their food heated up. When we left I asked the hostess if they changed management, she said yes. I will say it was our favorite Mexican restaurant but not sure we will go back again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite Aberdeen restaurants! The food is always amazing. I haven’t found a menu item yet that hasn’t been wonderful! The freshly made guacamole is a must! My trip is never complete without it! The servers are friendly and the atmosphere is great!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a drink and some chips before going out for dinner elsewhere. The entrance is rather dark, but we were escorted to the prettiest dining room! Gaily painted booths, and bold pictures on the walls. They make their guacamole in a moccahete, and it is so worth $10.99. It was the best guacamole I have ever had! We are planning to go back for dinner in two weeks.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Found this place via Yelp when in town for a baseball game. Glad we stopped in! We split chicken street tacos as an appetizer. I had the cilantro lime chicken which was juicy and perfectly marinated. He had the pork carnitas which were a little dry (hence the downgrade to 4 stars) but they were tasty. Service was pleasant and attentive. Will definitely stop in when in town or on nearby 95!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to La Tolteca? Share your experiences!