“Good food”

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We found Applebee’s a great place to eat. The food was good and the prices were reasonable. The service was also excellent. They have a lot of specials such as all the ribs you can eat and appetizers half price after nine PM. We enjoyed it!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Applebee's is a good place for late night eats and great converstion from the bartenders to the customers. Teir food is good and the prices are reasonable, especially the drink specials they have every month.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Gave this place another chance after not having gone there for over a year. Big mistake! Previous service issues are still present and menu selection was limited due to out of stocks.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Sorry this was a bowl of disappointment. I ordered it because it looked like a healthy choice. It was a bowl of tortilla strips with very little soup. My friend Loved his baked potato soup and it was a perfect portion
I did ask the manager if this soup should have this ratio of chips to soup and showed her how little soup was under the chips, she said it is all measured. I said i was expecting a bowl of soup (for $5 seems like a resonable expectatiin) With a response of what do you want me to do?, I said never mind, I'll be sure not to order it again.
Chicken sandwich was ok fries were served hot. Server Michelle was very good and pleasant.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here for supper tonight. The food tasted good and came out in a reasonable amount of time. The reason for the 3, my waitress was not exactly the most attentive. It may have just been an off night, but based on their personality, I'm thinking it's the probably more of the norm. I'd definitely stop in there again, with hopes of better service.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!