“Decent BBQ in Aberdeen”

Chaps Pit Beef Aberdeen
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good, the price wasn’t crazy. The place was clean and service was simple and quick. Could it be better. Yes. But it’s better than average for sure.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Same great food that you will find at the original Chaps in Baltimore, just in a nicer area of town and with more seating. If you're a fan of great sandwiches, give this place a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I was introduced to this place by my niece who eats here often. Took a short trip to visit family for a day. Everyone was hungry the decision on what to eat was not hard. My first visit the Chaps very clean ,condiments section was clean. Its help yourself. My first try was the 2 meat cornbread and Turkey on round potato roll. The roll was fresh nice and soft. Order a large gravy fries. Generous amount of brown gravy. The corn beef and Turkey is a great combination at least I think so. We all enjoyed our food. Yes we will definitely eat here again. The staff is friendly and cordial.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The food is alway great! I used the catering for the first time and was very pleased. Everyone in the office loved the food and there was plenty of it. Plus they include all the fixings you could want!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We hit up Chaps for a lunch stop on our road trip up I 95. It’s only 5 mins off the highway and makes for a fantastic spot to grab a great bite on the road. We both got a duo sandwich one turkey and beef; the other ham and beef. The star was the turkey. Smoky, with a savory char flavor of the pit. Great with Tiger Sauce (horseradish cream) or their house BBQ sauce (tangy ketchup based sauce).