All reviews civic center front desk breakfast room hot tub waffles sausage fresh fruit rooms are clean check in was easy king bed great breakfast business trip waffle maker easy access parking lot off the highway augusta area
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had the chance to stay here for 2 months for work a few months ago and loved the location the staff was helpful with any request i had and very friendly the house keeping staff is outstanding. they always asked if i needed anything for my room and would suggest place to go for for entertainment and local events. i want to give the house keeping supervisor a special thank you for letting me know that the traveling vietnam memorial was in town so i could see it

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kayla K, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hello,
First, I would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Inn Civic Center. Our management team takes pride in our location and enjoy hearing kind words about the staff that makes our hotel run efficiently! I will pass on your kind words to our Executive Housekeeper and be sure all housekeeping staff hear your gracious words. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have stayed here over 30 times! Most of the staff is very friendly, even at late night check in. Rooms are nice and comfortable. They have a nice pool and hot tub on the basement floor. A better than average free Breakfast. You can get room service from the 99 Restaurant which is practically attached to the INN. You can pick up a Travel book at any Rest Stop on the Maine Turnpike and there usually coupons inside that will saved you 20 dollars most of the time. Can be very busy in the summer and when there are major events at the Civic Center across the street

Room tip: Get a coupon book that you can get at rest areas on the Maine TPK
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello,
Thank you for being a loyal Comfort Inn Civic Center guest! Our staff works diligently to provide a superior experience for each guest and we are so glad you notice our efforts. Our breakfast team arrives to work early to disburse breakfast for our guest to enjoy and start their morning off right. I have passed on your comments to the entire staff and they join me in thanking you! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife and I stayed in this hotel on our cross country trip. We checked in late at night and the process was quick and efficient. The room was large and clean. We got a good nights sleep and the breakfast was good in the morning. This hotel will do for one night.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Fred B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the staff. We hope you made it back home safely and look forward to seeing you during your next trip!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 days 3 nights. Found it to be a bit overpriced. But with everything Im the area booked we didn’t have much of a choice.Rooms were clean and comfortable. Pool and jacuzzi were nice along with the outside lounge area which was a nice addition for the adults. Breakfast was ok. Staff that worked both the breakfast area and front desk were very friendly. Plenty of parking.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kayla K, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Hello Mikenyce, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our pool, jacuzzi, and the friendly hospitality provided. Rates do vary depending on the market and events in the area. Thank you for providing feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

beautiful room, great service and employees are very friendly and go above and beyond. Brook and Kayla were very helpful with any questions we might have. The room was very clean and the king size bed was wonderful and very comfortable. We plan to return in Oct. for another stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Fredric, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I have shared your comments with the front desk and housekeeping staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and always enjoy hearing positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you in October!