All reviews steam room hot tub home fries sitting room salt water indoor pool eggs continental breakfast yogurt mini fridge parking lot front desk staff new england sausage clouds fireplace presidential
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I was there for a night in July. This inn is kind of old but it is not bad. Everything is clean too me. The breakfast is good enough. I didn't expect fancy things here so I am very happy with this inn.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank WorkHardPlayHard2008
Reviewed 9 July 2016

The inside pool is full of hair and is dirty, and the blue mesh around the pool brown with dirt. The changing rooms smell like pee, the walkways to the pool dirty and covered with hair. Great staff who are friendly but overworked. The whole pool, changing rooms and steam rooms were dirty and smelled bad.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

me and my boyfriend booked a two night stay at the senator inn for our road trip. It seemed to have good reviews and we looked forward to the stay! When we got there it was a completely different story. The room had a terrible stench and there was so much dirt in the carpet. And there was a mysterious large white stain on the bed with red sheets. GROSS! We got our money and booked else where. For your health and safety, Do not go here!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Allison N
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a hotel that looks like it's an episodes for breaking bad, stay here. Haha. It was clean though. Carpets in the room were super old as was the decor. Reminded me a bit of old hotels I used to stay in as a kid. But the beds were clean. I checked the mattresses, they looked new. And the bed sheets were a crisp white. Not a super high thread count but still good. They had renovated the bathroom so that was nice. And they also had a keurig machine and a mini fridge so that was a bonus.
The complimentary breakfast was yummy: scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausages, Belgian waffles, crepes, yogurt, fruit, cereal. It was lovely! And the service was pretty good as well.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has clearly in the last 10 years been trying to update. They have a huge spa with Indoor pool now and and outdoor pool too. The food at the restaurant is very good...BUT it's stops there. They just can't keep up with the maintenance and the place is just plain dirty. "A" for effort but that's about it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family