“Fun staff!”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It’s like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I wish I could remember our waitress' name because she was friendly and fun. She put up with a our loud crowd with a smile. The food and drinks were also very good. Will return!

MargsMex, Public Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time with us ! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I felt unsafe and threatened by the manager who followed us out to the car because we complained about a dirty wine glass. The place was empty for a Saturday night so there was obviously a problem. I never wanted to leave a place so badly because the experience was so bad and the manager response was worse. There are way too many other places to enjoy a dining experience.

MargsMex, Public Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi Susan, we’re concerned to hear this feedback. The service you received does not reflect the high standards we hold ourselves to as a restaurant, and we’ll be reaching out privately to get your contact information and connect you with our manager to make this right.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We sat at the Bar and shard dinner. Drinks were decent, food was good nice selection. Reasonably priced. Would go again if we were close by

MargsMex, Public Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Eileen! Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here last night, our server seemed a little scatter brained he was an older gentleman, very friendly just forgetful. The food had good flavors, my brother and I had the two pound taco which was good. Will definitely be back to try it again.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We stopped in here since it was just off 95. We were heading to Great Pond and it was a convenient place to stop and stretch our legs. Luckily, we got here before 6 PM, a few minutes later and we might have been waiting for a table. I'm allergic to peppers, but I was able to find a few things to eat. The guacamole was good and my companion ordered jalapeno slices (extra charge) to give it some kick. I had a hamburger with side salad with citrus dressing. The salad really hit the spot, it was fresh, crisp and the dressing really complimented the tomatoes and cucumbers. They made certain to keep it at its best by not putting on the hot plate. The burger was substantial and well cooked, but I had to wait to eat it until the waitress found some mustard, apparently not something they get a request for frequently. My dining partner had the beef burrito and supplemented it with sliced avocado (extra charge). It came with a side of spiced rice and black beans which were tasty. It was so good, that he ate more than planned as we like to take home 1/2 as leftovers. The drinks were good, not large in size but not watered down either. I had the lime frozen and my partner had the raspberry, not overly sweet. He did manage to find time to drink two of these. The salsa was heavy on tomatoes and not spicy hot.
There is a variety of fish, chicken and beef options.

Thanks for sharing! So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. :) Hope we see you back again soon!

Been to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!