All reviews third floor texas roadhouse air purifier executive room room was clean sausage waffles discount coupon front desk staff free breakfast is choice hotels augusta area whirlpool tub excellent hotel stay there again hot breakfast great place to stay
Reviewed 31 December 2015

My family and I stayed from 12/22-12/26. Our rooms were clean and spacious. I especially enjoyed the whirlpool tub in our suite. A breakfast buffet with hot and cold items was very nice to start each morning. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We requested extra blankets--no problem!

Very shortly after we checked out they called to say a suit jacket had been left in one of the closets. We were able to arrange to have it sent to us with another family member who had not yet left. All in all, a very nice traveling experience.

Hannaford's grocery store, Texas Roadhouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, Marshalls, all within a 3 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Courtney F
Alec R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Courtney F, thank you for spending Christmas with us! We're glad you found our offerings suited your needs so well, and that we were able to show you "the warm side of Maine's winter", our friendly service! We look forward to your next visit and wish you a joyful new year. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Since all the coastal cities in Maine were taken, hotels were filled to the brink, I thought why not go to the capital? Alas, it was nice.... but I can see why Stephen King's horror novels taken place in Maine.

Onto the hotel itself: It's clean, quiet, and good. On a technical level, there's nothing to complain about. The room was decent and basic. There was no tub. It's located near a couple of shopping centers and close enough to downtown Augusta. Parking is included as is Breakfast (which I didn't have the pleasure of having). Front Desk clerk was nice enough and helped with places to go in the area. TV was having trouble with the reception and wifi could be a bit spotty at times. But nothing to distract as I was out of the room most of the time.

Overall, not bad. Mostly recommend if you like nature or just want some peace and quiet for the weekend.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dressedtokill
Caroline W, Guest Services Coordinator at Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We do love our peace and quiet as well as the beautiful natural landscape here in Maine. I’m glad your stay was comfortable, although it sounds as though you stayed in one of our ADA-accessible rooms with a roll-in shower and might have preferred one of our other rooms with the usual bathtub, or perhaps enjoyed one of our luxurious suites with a whirlpool jetted tub. We’re sorry, however, that you weren’t able to join us for breakfast during your stay! Most of our guests love to start their day with our full, hot breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles and more. We're also concerned that it seems there were some issues with the TV reception and wifi signal during your stay, and we’d love for you to contact us directly at the hotel with more details so we can ensure any problems were resolved.

Thank you again, and we’ll look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I picked this hotel because of the price. It was an okay room for one night. Breakfast was served in the AM which was appreciated and included with the room. I also received a coupon for 10% off at Texas Roadhouse which is right next door. This was used and appreciated. Unfortunatel, the wifi did not work in my room.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank RJB60
Alec R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Maine Evergreen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your accommodations and breakfast and found our location to be convenient. It sounds like the one thing that was amiss was the wifi in your room. We take your report of this very seriously and understand how important reliable wifi is to a hotel stay. We would like to ensure that the issue is now resolved and I would also appreciate the opportunity for myself or one of our management team to directly address the matter with you. Would you please contact us at the hotel? We want to make sure you are satisfied with an appropriate resolution and express our appreciation for your continued patronage. Your business means the world to us! Thank you again...

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We stayed at this hotel the first of November 2015. The price of this hotel was very reasonable. Upon check in they offered us an upgrade, which we gladly accepted. Room was lovely, very clean and quite large, very quiet with no disturbances! My mom forgot a shower cap and they were more than happy to supply one and offered numerous items that we might have forgotten as well. Breakfast was great, a variety of hot and cold food. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the upgraded executive floor, big rooms and very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank kdmdancer55
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay! Great price , hot and cold breakfast included and shopping is as good as Bangor . I was very impressed , service was excellent as well. Just off the highway across from the Christmas Shoppe and main shopping area just down the road.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends