All reviews room was clean great place to stay comfortable stay continental breakfast auburn lewiston area within walking distance
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We loved our 2nd floor room! The balcony was nice for coffee in the morning, watching the birds flit around the meadow. The room was clean and quiet, with super comfy beds (linens were soft and cozy). Great staff too, both the night and morning desk clerks - friendly and helpful! We will stay again on our return trip!

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms have big balconies
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Dirty shower stall lousy breakfast. Way too expensive for what you get. It was not worth it and nighttable missing on one side of bed. No coffee in room. Also no plugs by the bed to plug your phone or computer.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Recently my friend and I stayed at the Center Street Value Inn. We arrived early due to an event that afternoon. I found out that I had mistakenly made the reservation for a month earlier. The owner/manager patiently worked with me to get me a room. He did not charge since I had paid but was a no show. This goes a long way in paying it forward and I was so thankful. He would not take a tip for his services. Our room was fine, he even had us check it out to make sure it would be okay. Now this is not a 5 star hotel. It was fine for a night or two, clean, hot water and a very nice breakfast area with plenty of choices . Thank you again for making us feel welcome. If we are back, we will stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017

First and foremost, don't stay here. Sleep in your car, it's probably cleaner.

Let's start with the positives: the beds were comfy, I slept very well. The complimentary breakfast was appreciated, although they only have a few options.

The negatives: We were a bachelorette party, yes, but we were never planning on doing anything in the rooms except get ready to go out and sleep. We chose this hotel for the convenience. The worker's there were very quick to make sure we were quiet and there was "no partying." We were insulted because we were never planning on being loud.
This is the biggest negative. Hold on to your hats! We found a USED condom in our room! When the front desk woman came to help us out, she picked up the condom and was more concerned about us possibly being loud later. She did nothing to accommodate us after that. I work in hospitality and am incredibly disappointed by this.

After everything had closed that evening and we headed back to the hotel, we were confronted by a few groups of people saying things like "after party in 220!!" and "hey ladiessss." Now I understand why the front desk people were so concerned about the noise we *might* make.

Overall, we had a bed to sleep in. Was it a gross hotel? Yes. Will I stay there again? Absolutely not. It's convenience is definitely nice, though.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms are clean and everything works. The Continental breakfast has a nice variety to choose from. Plan to stay their in September. A good location, near town, but not too close. Within walking distance of a mall.

Date of stay: June 2017