“Good Service and Good Coffee.”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Auburn
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 22 February 2016

The coffee is good. The first cup is pricey but refills are inexpensive. I do wish they would have the non-fat milk out on the counter. The service is quite good most of the time.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I like starbucks but its nothing that I would get everyday. There expensive and sometimes there coffee isn't always that tasty.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Well made drinks in a comfortable atmosphere. Bakery items are always fresh and delicious. This chain is a welcome site when you are on the road.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

The coffee was ok, I had ordered a short flat white in a ceramic mug. I was served in a large mug--disappointed as I wanted to taste the coffee and not just hot milk. No reason to waste the coffee or milk so I accepted it. The reason for the low score was all about the space. I hadn't been in for awhile and was shocked to see how run down and dirty the place was, there were crumbs on many of the tables, napkins and stir sticks on the floor, the cream and sugar area was disgusting, and there was a general untidiness of the entire place. The washroom was filthy and almost out ot toilet paper and the grabage can about ready to overflow. I hope that someone pays better attention to the details in the future. If I'm going to pay over $4 for a cup of coffee and see 6 people working, I expect the space to be clean, tidy, and the service outstanding.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

As a self confessed addict, I love this Starbucks more than any other in a 40 mile radius! The staff is great, always pleasant, and make sure my daughter always gets a sticker of some sort while Daddy waits for his coffee. Not matter how long the line, these guys are worth it.