“decent food at a great price”
Review of Lotus Restaurant

Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The food is decent. It's not gourmet but its still decent. The buffet price is cheap and it includes Sushi which isn't bad either. Cost my wife and I $15 including soda's. I would and have recommended this to friends.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

the server was amazingly prompt. The food tasted great. I did not have the buffet but my husband and son did and they went up four or five times. I have never seen them eat too much.

1  Thank Stacey L
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The buffet wasn't bad- very similar to the food served at Panda Garden. However, they have ice cream for dessert (like most of these buffets do). The label on the walls are not correct and Maple Walnut was in the spot where the label claimed there was cookie dough. As someone allergic to walnuts, I brought this to the attention of the owner and was blown off with an explanation that they had bought a large order of Maple Walnut and decided to put it out. I tried to explain that the nuts should be labelled but received no response. Will not go back there again and would caution anyone with allergies to be wary

5  Thank coelnic826
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This place has so much potential. The seating area is open and clean, but the food is just not that good. We really had high hopes for this place. It is too bad, the food was replaced very slowly. The selection looks big, but there really is not the much that to eat. We'd be better off going to a sit down restaurant and ordering off the menu. The price is too high for what they offer. Maybe it will improve, but I don't think we'll go back to find out.

2  Thank mainetravelguy