“Great staff and great food, including GF bread!!”

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 15 April 2018

When you eat gluten free walking into a deli isn't typically a great experience, but at Heidi's it is. In addition to all the other wonderful breads they have GF bread and one GF soup every day.

The sandwiches are awesome, particularly the roasted turkey and the pastrami. My husband loved his corned beef sandwich and the chili that he had one day came in quite a big bowl, even though it came with a half of a sandwich.

It was so good we went three days in a row and loved the staff as well as the foo.

1  Thank Sophie P

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This has been my place of choice for weekend lunches for several years. I have even popped in for a sandwich to go once or twice. My girls and I love the veggie options. I lament that they are over 12 now and cannot order the grilled cheese! Staff is usually very friendly, and willing to correct orders quickly.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

First time here and very happy we stopped. Lots of delicious choices. I went with 1/2 pastrami Reuben and bowl of clam chowder. Came with pickle and we picked tater salad as side. Hubby had Italian sub. We were both very happy with our lunch. 2 fountain sodas (free refills) all for 25.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Heidi's has the best sandwiches, wraps, soups and more! The bread selection is wonderful and the sandwiches are huge! Love to go there

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Brought the family to Heidi's deli for lunch. Excellent staff, extremely polite. Relaxed environment. Food was fresh and prepared quickly. Great assortment of healthy drinks. We will definitely be back again. Nice job!