“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to have a special dinner and left very disappointed for we were seated and no one came over to take our order, after waiting for 30 minutes we finely got up and walked out.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Hadn't been to Wei Li in more than a year, and now won't return. This restaurant promotes itself as a healthier alternative to other Chinese restaurants, but I can't understand how they do it.

I requested pan-fried dumplings and was told they are deep-fried. I decided to try them, only to find each one saturated with oil. Ugh. Spring Rolls were so heavily filled with oil they were flat on the plates, and had an off taste.

I ordered the Cashew Chicken with brown rice; the amount of salt in my dish left my fingers swollen 'til the next morning.

Very disappointed overall, not worth the trip.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Returned to Wei-Li after a long absence, before the renovation and sushi bar. The service was excellent, the food the best in the Lewiston Auburn area, the portions are good, and the prices are reasonable, just as my wife and I remembered.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This is a family run business and they strive to make your dining experience top-notch! The staff is very friendly and attentive to your needs. The food is delicious! I like their box meals. It come with the appetizers and full meal all in one special price. The food is always fresh and tasty. I highly recommend this place for delicious Chinese food!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

If you want some of the most flavorful, fresh and just great Chinese, sushi or even just a drink you must come here. I’ve been coming here for years and have never had a bad experience!

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Wei-Li? Share your experiences!