“The best Chinese in Maine!”
Review of Wei-Li

Wei-Li
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

If you want some of the most flavorful, fresh and just great Chinese, sushi or even just a drink you must come here. I’ve been coming here for years and have never had a bad experience!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We LOVE Wei Li's!! The rice is so moist, I don't like anyone else's after having Wei Li's. Everything I've had, has been delicious. The dinner boxes are great, a little of everything. Their portion sizes are good too.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This is the type of Chinese food you've been wishing for; it's delicious, healthy, fresh, and perfectly portioned. My daughter loves the kids meals which come with meat on a stick, fruit cup, rice, and juice. I'm a big fan of their sushi and bento boxes. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I met my Cousin here for lunch last week. The atmosphere is good. service is superb, and the food is beyond excellent! The prices here are a little more than other Chinese or Thai restaurants but it is worth every penny. The best Schezuen Chicken I have ever had! All of the food was amazing. Will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I have severe food allergies and this restaurant went above and beyond for me. I have shellfish allergy and anyone who does knows that any Asian food is terrifying. Many dishes typically have oyster or fish sauce in them, so I am usually limited to fried chicken fingers and plain rice. The owner actually had the chef come out and speak to me about the fact that she also has shellfish allergy so she understands how sensitive a subject it is. She cooks every dish from SCRATCH. Fresh golden crispy chicken fingers, fresh rice noodle with veggie and egg, chicken wings and veggie rice. Everything was cooked to perfection. Fresh, clean tasting food on a gloomy day. We will be back.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Wei-Li? Share your experiences!