“Amazing food, nice quality service and pleasant atmosphere!”
Review of Wei-Li

Wei-Li
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It has been a year since we discover Wei - Li Restaurant and we are there almost each week, never had a bad experience, it's become our favorite place in Maine to eat. We have been enjoying Chinese food all over the world but Wei - Li is the best we have ever had. If you live close or passing by make sure you stop there!
Alan & Diana

2  Thank dianah672017

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I love coming here, and try to whenever I can! The food is delicious, the ingredients are fresh, and thankfully they use no MSG! No other Chinese restaurant in Auburn/Lewiston tops this place. The staff are friendly, and my water glass is always refilled! Prices are reasonable, and when brought to the table the food looks like a work of art! Yummy goodness in every bit!

2  Thank bikersueb
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I refer to this Asian restaurant as more upscale than many. Food is prepared to order using fresh ingredients and no msg. They have a fresh sushi bar and very nice party/ function room . The owners are personable and get to know their patrons.The wait staff is very attentive .Your water glass is never empty! Definitely worth your trip.

3  Thank RabbitRd10
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We're regulars! There always friendly! Fresh food! And they know our usual order! Great owners and workers!

2  Thank mrscooper22
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Granted, I haven't tried all the Chinese restaurants across the state, but I've tried a lot, and this place, for both customer service and it's incredible food, is my go to when I'm home to see family. Located just before the lake there in Auburn, grab a meal to go and drive on up around the corner to eat by the water. Or, dine in and enjoy the personal touch that Cam and his amazing family bring to your experience. Enjoy, and have some Genera Tsaos for me!

1  Thank Ricky S