“Best Chinese around! ”

Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We're regulars! There always friendly! Fresh food! And they know our usual order! Great owners and workers!

2  Thank mrscooper22

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Granted, I haven't tried all the Chinese restaurants across the state, but I've tried a lot, and this place, for both customer service and it's incredible food, is my go to when I'm home to see family. Located just before the lake there in Auburn, grab a meal to go and drive on up around the corner to eat by the water. Or, dine in and enjoy the personal touch that Cam and his amazing family bring to your experience. Enjoy, and have some Genera Tsaos for me!

1  Thank Ricky S
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Food is always good. Best crab rangoons! Can't go wrong if you are in the mood for Chinese food. Great service and easy parking.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Ok, since I moved to the south i haven't found a Chinese food place that even comes close to good. Now that I'm a truck driver I get to visit back up north and i found this place in Maine!!! All i can say....is YUMMY!!!!

1  Thank Mzgonzalez
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat as we were craving for Chinese food. There's plenty of parking which is a great thing and you have to know where it's located because it's tucked back a bit off the road. I had one of the dinner boxes and found that I was very full when I left. It was very good. I asked for it hot and it definitely was spicy which was perfect for me. I would say in comparison to other Chinese restaurants the ambience was typical and the food prices were a bit on the higher side. Overall I was very pleased with the meal and would go again.

1  Thank Cher1999