All reviews bates college bedroom suite full kitchen buffalo wild wings ruby tuesdays get togethers walmart supercenter favorite hotel fire pit basketball court nice indoor pool comfortable hotel hotel staff walk in shower hot tub laundry room a great stay
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second summer coming here with my 3 kids. I've never given a 5 rating to a hotel but this place gets it. The 2 bedroom suite was like a full apartment. Clean, nicely decorated, and spacious. Staff is very polite and helpful. Awesome for kids- pool, barbecue pit, basketball court, gym, and laundry room. If your looking for a kid friendly/family place to stay come here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott L, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear kratkad,

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear that you had a "Fantastic" time. We'll see you next time your travels bring you back this way!

- Scott

Reviewed 17 July 2017

great hotel nice location restaurants within walking distance.we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite with complete kitchen and all equipment needed to cook a meal if you desire to do so.exercise room and pool well kept for your convenience.

BAD FEATURE PETS ALLOWED AND BARKING DOG WOKE US EARLY IN THE MORNING.WHEN CHECKING OUT ANOTHER GUEST ALSO COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS SITUATION.MY OVERALL RATING WOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER IF
THE PETS WERE BETTER CONTROLLED OR ELIMINATED.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and choosing the Residence Inn during your travels. I'm happy to hear you liked the hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the pet disturbance. We do our very best to get in contact with any guest with a pet when a disturbance is reported but in some cases we are unable to do so. For future reference we do not allow pets on the top floor of the hotel. Please request the top floor on your next visit and you shouldn't encounter a similar problem. Please feel free to contact me directly if you travels ever bring you back to this area and I will ensure your stay goes undisturbed. Again, thank you for staying with us. We hope to have another chance to make up for our shortcomings.

Warmest regards,

Paul Green
Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Wow....this was a wonderful Marriott with exceptional service. All staff that we encountered were friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite which was amazing. There were restaurants across the street which was great when you are done travelling for the day. The pool was fabulous the we also sat in the courtyard and enjoyed the firepit. We will definitely be back!

Room tip: Any room would be great
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott L, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Lisa H:

Thank you for the kind words! These reviews mean the world to us. Can't beat this weather either. Thanks again, and I'll be reviewing you comments with the team. We'll see you real soon.

Scott Laura

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This is our second visit to this hotel and we weren't disappointed. We drive from Ohio to Nova Scotia and this is a perfect stopping point. Not only is it a clean, comfortable hotel, but it provides us with a kitchen for making our own meals (I have many food intolerances). Of interest to many, there are both a Panera and a Starbucks nearby, so it's easy to pick up a quick meal or coffee in the morning. But remember that the Residence Inn has a great complimentary breakfast! Gluten free bagels were a hit with my husband and I enjoyed picking up a few pieces of fruit for the road.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott L, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Dear WHMeg:

Thank you the wonderful review. I just shared your responses with my team and you received a astounding applause! The staff here works hard to meet all of our guest's needs. I'm glad the accommodations and service met your needs and we look forward to your next visit back to the Residence Inn of Auburn.

Scott

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We stayed here last year when we participated in the Dempsey Challenge. The room was a good size, but the new Residence Inns are smaller rooms than they were in the older models. We shared a studio suite for 3 people and it was fine.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that the room was not as spacious as you would have liked. For future reference, when travelling with more than 2 people, you can also request a two bedroom suite. These rooms are more than sufficient for a family or two couples. I hope if your travels bring you back to the area you will stay with us again. Again, thank you for your feedback as its is essential in helping us to provide the best customer service experience possible.

Warm Regards,