“Great little place”
Review of SweeTea Day

SweeTea Day
Ranked #242 of 1,313 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: The best Bubble Tea in town! The most delicious and refreshing smoothies and juices made from natural and organic fruit, perfect for a hot day in the Casco Viejo. We add seasonal fruits to the menu maintaining the usual flavors of our tea.
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I had a coco bubble tea and it was great. An awesome place to hide from the heat and cool down. The design is really cool.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This place has great drinks and great service. I had the frozen cappuccino bubble tea and was not disappointed. Check it out

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Called in here after a good 3 hour walk, and believe me it was just what the doctor ordered. I took the Strawberry flavoured Tea which was ice cold and contained pieces of fresh fruit. Wonderful

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

What a lovely and refreshing snack! So grateful to stumble upon this place in the old city. The staff is super nice and helpful. Great and delicious menu. Got a loyalty card for our 4 days in the old city... GO GET SOME BUBBLE TEA!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Yes yes and yes is what I think of bubble tea and YES is what I think of SweeTea Day. They have an amazing frozen bubble tea which I will dream of for months. They also have different types of boba to chose froom (I recommend the cherry pop and lychee but all of them looked delicious) and great flavors. Service was good and prices are fair...I really wished I had a place like this in Costa Rica. Be sure to stop by if you like bubble tea!

Date of visit: January 2018