Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
eDreamsUS$25
TravelocityUS$22
Orbitz.comUS$22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2020

A really cool place with both a pool, jaquzzi and a piano in the reception area. nice people that works here, very helpful. A chill vibe and a good breakfast that included pancakes, coffe and fresh fruit.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

We booked the tour with eliran the owner of the hostel, silber the driver picked us from our hotel at the exact time we scheduled, we went to a beautiful river in a canue with our indian guide.
Following a great time on their village with their local music, dance and food.
The hole day was well organized and very recommended.

Thanks
Rinat & Noam

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the hostel and immediately felt welcome by the owner and the stuff. Great hospitality and well informed with the ‘things to do in Panama City’. They give you great tips according what you want to do.
I stayed in a private room. The bed was clean, towels were clean and i had hot water in my room. As well, I booked a tour to San Blas through them and it was awesome! The tour was fun, well made and planed.
Overall, i highly recommend who ever wants to start his trip in Panama. Great stuff, great tour, great room... great way to start your trip! Enjoy!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

I got a private room. When i booked online it said my total was $35 (including tax) when I arrived he charged me $40. I didn’t have the email available at the time and i had a long day of travel, i didn’t arrive at the hostel until after 2 am, so I just gave him the money.
My room had air con and a tv. The bed was decent. The bathroom was shared and there was hot water. There was no crazy party when I arrived and that was a relief, so was the 24 hour front desk after a bunch of flight delays. I’d stay again next time im in the city, but be sure to have a copy of my reservation and price online available next time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

Ive stayed at this hostel a couple of times now. I really like it. Fantastic large kitchen to cook - Panama can be quite expensive. Well stocked with cold refreshments for sale. Rooms are nice and cool after being in the Panama heat. Hostel has great wifi and huge comfortable couches. They also offer great tours through to San Blas islands etc.

Date of stay: June 2018