“Lunchn with the Finance team”
Review of Salon Canton

Salon Canton
Ranked #238 of 1,283 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Was a good opportunity to share a great time around a Chinese food with the Panamas team. For sure we need to schedule another invitation soon will be there

Place, very nice place with all magic of a Chinese restaurant. Rate 10

Service, excellent we had the opportunity to have been attend by a smart waiter, he explained us piece of the menu and deserved us delicious entrances and main dishes Rate 10

Food, amazing is a great placer I hope to be there soon Rate 10

Price, rational price according the facilities, service and food, we expend 120 USD for 6 persons

JNR

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The place serve many options of Chinese food, all we tried was good, during my visit we were in a group and we had a delicious dish with samples, big enough to share by just adding rice and noodles.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 11 February 2016

This restaurant is OK. The food is OK. The service feels too rushed. It feels like they want you out of there asap. The food came 5 minutes after we ordered it. To me, that is a bit too fast. It suggests food is not exactly fresh. But some people like that, I guess. I think the food is overpriced, for what they offer. It feels more like you pay to be in an exclusive place (as long as you don´t stay there for long!)

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2015

THIS PLACE WAS FANTASTIC IN ALL WAYS. I truly recommend it, it's a family place, so you are welcome to go with family or as a businessman.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 3 October 2015

the ambiance is very nice but the choice of music in a Chinese restaurant detracted in my opinion. the service was very attentive, almost too attentive if that is possible. the food was good but I guess I was expecting more, especially something like the Szechuan beef - I am used to it having a bite - a good place to take friends but there are others that do a better job - they are new, so hopefully they will improve - we will go back to try again

Date of visit: October 2015