“Crowded but fresh sea food! ”
Review of Ceviche Loco

Ceviche Loco
Ranked #367 of 1,154 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

It's located in the central market! Which reminds me of Naples in Italy! Enjoyed the food! The only thing is you can't find a washroom near! You had to go to the back in the market!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Ceviche Loco was recommended by the taxi driver that took me to the Mercado de Mariscos(Seafood Market), a place where everyone, locals and tourists go for seafood eating.

Like all the vendors at the Mercado, this is not a fancy place, but the food is excellent. I am very careful with street food eating during my travels, so I risked eating two different types of Ceviches(sample size), a whole fried fish, and Maracuya (Passion fruit) frosty. Everything was delicious and tasted fresh. No "side effects"

Also, unlike other vendors, she did not push for me to order the most expensive or largest entree, knowing that I would not finish. At the contrary, made sure I knew I may be ordering to much.

I do recommend this vendor, not only for the good product but for their honesty.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not big on seafood, but my husband ensured me I'd love fresh ceviche.. I had to admit it was really good! Their fried food wasn't great.. but ceviche actually was VERY good.. and the prices are very reasonable..

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Cheap, fresh seafood. Highly recomend. Server Katia was friendly and efficient. Right in the fish market of old Panama city.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We asked our driver/guide to take us to a LOCAL place for lunch - we love seafood! One of our favorite things to do is see the local markets when we travel. This market was unique. It had two parts; the Fish market where you can buy freshly caught seafood fresh off the fishing boats you see in the bay and on the other side ... a row of food counters with plastic outdoor seating. Its a very lively place on a sunday afternoon - not fancy but darn good! The octopus ceviche was delicious!. For lunch we took our waiters suggestion and ordered the Corvina Panamanian style. OMG - it was yummy. Sometimes its just nice to eat where the locals are - take in the scenery, the culture and the food! If you want to eat cheap - stick with the ceviche and a beer - the entrees are more expensive, but we felt it was fairly priced.