“Good fresh juices”
Review of Freshco

Freshco
Ranked #610 of 1,284 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This place sells fresh juices and some light meals. Enjoyed their mango tango smoothie and also the orange and carrot juice.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 6 April 2016

While in Panama City for the week, I frequented Freshco many times. LOVED the "Superfreshco" green juice and got it almost every visit. The perfect way to keep myself healthy while traveling. I also loved how refreshing it was to enjoy during the mid-day heat. I found the prices to be completely reasonable (1/2 the price of my green juice in the U.S.) and was so excited to find something that was part of my healthy lifestyle! Definitely recommend to those who love their fruits and veggies and to those who are health minded and who focus on wellness, regardless of where they are in the world.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank bns80
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

A great variety of fresh ingredients to make your own salad. Also natural juices, smoothies and a yogurt bar! Salads are a great option, portions are not so big so make sure you complement with a non sugar smoothie or a greek yogurt!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Panama is not a budget place for entree salads. That is until you visit Freshco. This place is generous with the portioning so its diners can actually feel satisfied with a salad. Unlike most other places in Panama, Frescho serves fresh salads at a reasonable price and with satisfying portions. Pricing (for the salads) is quite reasonable and they even throw in a small bowl of soup for free. They have many creative salad dressings, including caramelized onions, mango chipotle and balsamic yogurt, as well as other herb-infused dressings (I counted more than seven choices). The place is clean and inviting. Truly refreshing! Congratulations.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank ViajeroESQ
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I'm big into the RAW vegan lifestyle and one thing I can hardley live without is my green juice… I have at least 2 a day… It's such a great way to get all your greens in! I was searching and searching for a healthy place to eat and I magically crossed paths with this little God Send. I own my own RAW vegan restaurant in Nicaragua and had a nice chat to the owner about his expansion of this beautiful business. I hope it comes to Nicaragua one day… They had Kale smoothies, Wheatgrass shots, delcious green and other veggie/fruit juices (made right then and there) natural sorbets and amazingly fresh salads made right on the spot. I'm here for one week and will be going there at least 2 times a day. They even have stamp cards to recieve free smoothies and juices! If there were more of these places all over the world, I think people would start to be more concious about what they're putting into their bodies… I'm truly soooo grateful for this place… I don't write trip advisor reviews that often, but this place deserves some serious praise!!! The ambiance is modern, clean, and fresh. As soon as I walked in, it gave me that feeling of "I want to be healthy and I'm in the perfect place" THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!! Places like these are the future for us. The future of concious living and being mindful about what we are putting into our bodies <3

Date of visit: January 2015