Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
CrownePlaza.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
HurbUS$134
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle an early flight next morning nice hotel hour layover international airport stayed one night nice pool rooms are clean buffet breakfast panama tocumen stopover uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night because missed our connecting flight to Costa Rica. Close to airport. It was late but staff was very helpful and pleasant. Room was clean and large. Took transport back to airport which could have been better organized. One large group took first shuttle so we had to wait 30 mins.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GracielaA10, Director de Recepción at Crowne Plaza Panama Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you for share with us your experience.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you said we have an airport shuttle every 30 minutes.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for a day, reservation desk staf was very helpful and friendly, they let me chek in early too. Room was clean, decent with all required facilities.
Very close to airport and frequent shuttles to and fro.
Took all the meals in hotel, it was good specially breakfast and lunch.
All staff members were very helpful and friendly.
Quite peaceful stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for take the time and share with us your experience.
Our staff it is very proud to deliver an excellent service. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to Panama.
Best Regards

Reviewed 6 February 2020

My husband and I missed our connection through Panama City and stayed at this hotel for one night. The hotel itself was fine. Average room. Decent restaurant. Great shuttle to/from airport.What I appreciated most was the customer service. I left a fairly expensive jacket at the hotel. In my review of the hotel I mentioned this. I received an email from Crown Plaza and they were able to find my jacket and returned it to me FREE OF CHARGE! Many thanks to TImoteo Quiroz at the hotel for arranging this. This went above and beyond normal customer service. Much appreciated!!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank jilldK364QE
GracielaA10, Director de Recepción at Crowne Plaza Panama Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Thank you for take the time and share with us your experience. We are very happy that you enjoyed our services. Timoteo it is very happy to help you.

Reviewed 17 January 2020

Use extreme caution. If you must stay in this hotel ask for a room without glass doors on the shower. My wife was getting out of shower when the glass door came off the track, fell against the counter where the sink was and many thousands of sharp glass shards flew all over the bathroom including into the shower. My wife suffered many cuts to her feet and arms. Luckily she was not severely injured. Had the door fallen on her and broken it could have killed her. Even so in the end there was blood and bloody towels all over the floor. We were moved to a room without glass shower doors - perhaps they had already failed. The compensation for all of this...one supper meal was covered and that seems to have been done reluctantly. Everyone from the hotel to IHG acknowledged that there was a problem, but beyond that no-one seemed to care. It will be a long time before I use a hotel in this chain.

Room tip: Avoid rooms with glass shower doors
Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank Bob009
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Panama Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Hello Bob009,

Thanks for sharing feedback, it's great to hear from one of our guests. Our goal is to achieve high-quality standards, deliver guest satisfaction and serve traveler's needs. I am sorry that this was not met during your stay due to the bathroom incident that negatively impacted your stay. I am glad that the hotel made an effort to make things right. Comments about your stay is important and relayed to the team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

In line with this, do know that an e-mail was sent to further reach out to you. Despite the setbacks mentioned on your review, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area for a chance to make your stay better than the last.

Best,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

Comfortable property, very clean. Very close to the airport , with free shuttle, once we arrived , there was the shuttle outside the airport waiting. Staff were very slow.
It was very noisy, we couldn’t sleep since the next door were shouting the all night.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nelsy H
GracielaA10, Director de Recepción at Crowne Plaza Panama Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Thank you for take the time and share with us your experience. As you said we have shuttle airport every 30 minutes 24 hours.
Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you soon.
Best regards,