4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$128
SAVE US$24
Free cancellation until 26/05/21
Expedia.comUS$152
eDreamsUS$152
FindHotelUS$145
2,198 results
All reviews the executive lounge society cafe blue bar diamond members beautiful hotel ocean view cinta costera pool bar rooms are large casco viejo rafael casino stem gym panama city oliver
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For my wife's birthday we escaped the cold and wet of Illinois and traveled to Panama to sail the San Blas islands. Upon arrival we checked into the Hilton and were personally greeted by Francisco Corbin, director of operations. This was a very pleasant surprise. His front counter staff of Carla, Kate and Zury kept the excellence aura alive. The bartender, Henry, was a friendly, outgoing, helpful personality each day of our stay. The room with a view of the Panama Bay was way beyond our expectations. This hotel is one of the best destination hotel places of the 100+ countries we have visited.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved staying at the Hilton Panama. The view from the room was spectacular, the location was excellent and the room was great. Johanna's attention in the "I Love coffee" is excellent. Muy buen Cafe.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2021

I loved staying at the Hilton Panama. The view from the room was spectacular, the location was excellent and the room was great. . Jaidy is all the time wonderful and is a perfect waitress! Highly recommended!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I absolutely loved Jaidy service! It was exceptional and was really hands on! She was really kind and we loved her service so much we were so happy! She covered the pool area by herself and all the guests were having a great time and we all said the same about Jaidy’s hospitality and service! I would definitely recommend the Panama Hilton to everyone

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I stay in Hilton Panama City one night in March 2021, every thing is great, 10/10, 5 stars.
I highly recommended for businessman or couples, I will go there again soon, and I will use this location for all my trip to Panama.

• Trip type: Travelled on business