3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$158
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$167
eDreamsUS$167
travelup.comUS$164
2,183 results
All reviews the executive lounge society cafe blue bar diamond members master suite beautiful hotel cinta costera ocean view pool bar business trip fitness center rooms are large casco viejo rafael casino stem panama
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Unfortunately, the Restaurant 5to5 doesn't have its own tripadvisor so I shall put my review here. I'm very disappointed that the Hilton would allow a place with such terrible service in their hotel. Our waitress was very rude, it was obvious as soon as we arrived that there was too little staff for so many costumers but that is not our fault. Yes, the place was full but it took way longer than it should've for our order to be taken. Once we sat down it took around half an our for a waitress to pass by our area but she didn't even acknowledge us when we called, passed by around 3 times (not even a glance to let us know she would come when she could) before actually coming to our table. Without a greeting, with a rude tone told us that if we didn't know what to order she would leave, we did already know and ordered. I ordered an entraña and my boyfriend asked for a corvina. I understand it took time before arriving what was very upsetting is that my steak came COLD. The waitress served it and left, not even giving us silverware! My boyfriend had to go look for some. The fish was good (the only pleasant thing about the night) but completely unacceptable that my food came cold but I wasn't planning on waiting another hour for the waitress to pass by and then however long it would take to get my steak back. We ate, got the check and left. Will definitely not be going back, and sadly won't be expecting quality restaurants from the Hilton anymore.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night on a trip to Isla Bastimentos. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast is amazing! Due to covid-19, not everything is open. There's also a casino in the hotel. They have slots, roulette, and black jack and/or poker.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Very good of location n staffs has extremely warmly service. I do have a very comfortable
stayed. The Honors members has got more help during early arrival also offered a fantastic options to get good breakfast n relaxed after long trip of flight.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gabriela G, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear peggyhi2020,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience at our hotel. We are very pleased you had a wonderful and comfortable stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and comments. Thank you for your loyalty and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

We needed one night before flight and this was a great choice. Safe walking area to restaurants and dog park. Pool is very nice however cool. Pool towels are in the spa which was not obvious but staff were super helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gabriela G, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear lesterntn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed the beautiful views. Thank you for you valuable feedback on the pool towels, we will take it into consideration. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

We have stayed here twice in the last 6 months, for 14 days each time. The hotel itself is nice, the rooms are large and the hotel is located in a good spot.

The staff in the main restaurant/ Buffett are amazing, they go above and beyond every day and make you feel at home. We have had the pleasure of being served by Edgar and Oliver on both trips and these men are brilliant, bright, happy people I hope you choose to stay here and I hope you get to experience their first class service for yourself.

Room service is a let down, the food sale and cold most times we ordered, the girl who came to our room each time was rude, we tripped her 25% and then she started asking for cash instead! Considering you already pay a tray and service charge I would have through 25% would be sufficient.

Overall a great experience!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear amyleescott,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience at our hotel. We are very pleased you have found the hotel and staff to be good. We truly lament the experience you had with room service and we will be taking corrective measures immediately. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.