2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$167
eDreamsUS$167
travelup.comUS$164
2,183 results
All reviews the executive lounge society cafe blue bar diamond members master suite beautiful hotel cinta costera ocean view pool bar business trip fitness center rooms are large casco viejo rafael casino stem panama
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2018

I researched many of the hotels in Panama. This hotel really performed. The customer service was excellent (especially Rafael in the executive lounge— go meet him if you have access). Location was very convenient and facilities were very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank rocksnowsurf
LigiaP279, Front Office Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear Rocksnowsurf:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am pleased to hear your enjoy your stay and the service of our team, specially our dear Rafael at the Executive Lounge.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the Hilton Panama!

Reviewed 27 November 2018

My friend and I checked into the Hilton Panama (Balboa Avenue, Panama City) and stayed on the 26th floor. We found several deficiencies with our room almost immediately. Everything from broken door handles, to lights (inside the room and the house-keeping light), to an old run-down iron to the telephone not working properly. Our room didn’t have an alarm clock and was not properly stocked with towels or toiletries of two. Our complaints to the front desk staff did not get addressed even after our second complaint later that same day. We had to demand to speak with the hotel manager the following morning, in order to have the room issues resolved. The manager took immediate action and also gave us each 90 minutes of complimentary hotel spa services, which was appreciated.

After a couple of days, we came to understand first hand that the young concierge staff (two young men in their mid-late 20’s) lacked a great deal of knowledge of the city’s downtown core. Their lack of attempt to try and find the answer, when they didn’t know, was unimpressive and unprofessional, to say the least.

Speaking of young and unprofessional staff, one evening before dinner I decided I’d have a glass of wine at the hotel lobby bar (Blu, I believe it was called). I ordered a wine that as per the menu was available by the glass or bottle. I waited and waited several minutes for a drink that never arrived. Eventually the hotel bar manager came up to me and advised that they were not prepared to open a new bottle of that wine, just for the sake of serving one glass! I was so gravely disappointed with the hotel staff at that point, that we left.

This Hilton in Panama’s downtown financial district was a huge disappointment to us. Not only was our hotel room in terrible shape, the vast majority of the hotel staff was unprofessional and lacking in customer service skills.

Room tip: Ocean View is the best option given the hotels' location.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sadfsadfasdfasdfasdf

Dear Mrs. Sadf:

Thank your for taking the time to share your experience.

I am really sorry to hear we were not able to provide you the quality of services you deserve during your stay, I can assure you this is not characteristic of our team.

Your comments are very important to us, we would work with all of our team in order to improve our guest's experience.

I am happy to hear you enjoy a little bit in our Eforea Spa.

I appreciate your time and comments.

Reviewed 27 November 2018

I had a great stay at this hotel the service was great the staff was friendly, I have recommended this hotel to all my friends and family. Also the View from my room was great i took many pictures to show to my friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
LigiaP279, Front Office Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Dear Wander:

Thank you for taking the time to share to experience.

It is our pleasure to have your good recommendation for your friends and family.

We hope to welcome you back at the Hilton Panama!

Reviewed 25 November 2018 via mobile

Executive room was amazing with the view Of the ocean. You just can not get enough of it! Snacks and drinks during the day was a great selection. Staff was on hand to help with no hesitation. Sofia, Rafael, Miguel, and especially Jorge made us feel like friends at the hotel, so genuinely did all they could do to help. Sofia, you have been so kind and lovely and above all very professional, Rafael, you are a charming, funny guy and always ready to pour us a drink! Miguel, thank you for the great tips for shopping and our hair turned out great by your recommendation. A huge thank you for everything you did for us. Jorge, you have been so kind and I loved the meaningful conversations we had, memories for a life time. Thank you to all of you, you are highly appreciated! The facilities of the hotel are fantastic, and staff also play a key role, must mention again Jorge who I must say is a key asset to the Hotel.

Only lil thing is that I paid for upgrade for executive room and breakfast but this excluded having breakfast in the main lobby which had more choice as I had to buy a separate breakfast, however the breakfast in the executive lounge was of a good standard that surpasses other hotels I have stayed in.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JWMSS:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

I feel proud to read your comments and all the names that you remember from our team members, the satisfaction of our guests is our priority and this is exactly what we meant to create experiences more than just stays.

We hope you will consider us for your next visit to Panama!

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in this hotel up to 6 times and around 17 nights but I don’t why my Hilton hornors award doesn’t count with all these stays there are only 2 stays which means I can’t use the benefits of a member with 17 nights.
Every time I ask for help for the front desk staff they said that isn’t their responsibility, btw I think the are supposed to “mark” and put my related number in to the system.
I mean I only want a solution for that.
On 16th (last week) I send an email for the Hilton Hornors Customer care and they didn’t answer me back.
So hope someone from media see this and help to improve this service.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Juliohenriquep:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

Can you please provide your complete name and contact information to my email address, ligia.peralta@hilton.com

In this way I will gladly assist you to verify your case as there are some rates that are not eligible for Hilton Honor Points.

My apologies for any inconvenient we may caused, I would like to offer you an answer as soon as we get in touch with you.

Kind Regards,