Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$86
Expedia.comUS$86
eDreamsUS$86
TravelocityUS$86
Orbitz.comUS$86
HurbUS$92
All reviews the financial district fantastic hotel city view breakfast buffet rooftop pool panama gym bellman shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Very impressed. Modern, clean, in a good location, and very friendly staff. Am/Pm right across the street for cheap snacks 24 hours per day. Office chair in the room doesn't fit under the desk well and gets annoying while trying to do work, but still giving this place five stars.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcdunna
Jose R, General Manager at Global Hotel Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear mcdunna

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Panama.

Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and, for this reason, your comments are very important and will certainly be looked into.

While we understand that our ergonomic chair was not 100% satisfactory, but we loved that the rest of your stay was pleasant.

We really appreciate your comments, thank you for let us know how we are doing it.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

We stayed at the Global for 3 days -- after having switched from the W Hotel. The room was great (modern and clean) with a nice view and the hotel front desk and bellman/valet were very helpful. My kid loved the pool -- it was quiet and nice. The morning breakfast was good but slightly overpriced (they had a 2-for-1 promotion while we were there and it worked out well). Overall, this hotel is a great value and well situated for a stay in Panama City.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank VRS0101
Reviewed 10 February 2020

I just visited Panama City and had the great luck to stay at Global Hotel Panama for five days. I was greeted with the offer of cold champagne or water, and then was quickly checked in. Kevin, the Bellman/Concierge, was incredibly kind and helped me get settled into my room. My room (1705) was beautiful, spacious, and clean. I was hot and sweaty from traveling in the heat and humidity, and the shower was amazing. The breakfast buffet was certainly worth the price, with several choices of hot dishes - scrambled and hard boiled eggs every day, a selection of meats, potatoes and pancakes/French toast rotated every day, plus an omelette station - and delicious fresh fruit and juices. They also had cereal, toast, cold cuts, and pastries. The pool was fantastic, with amazing views. (I went swimming at night, and was able to stargaze at the same time.) My only negative comment is that there was no room service menu or any information about the hotel in the room. Otherwise, my stay was perfect. I definitely recommend this hotel for their accommodations and service.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank roryeg
Jose R, General Manager at Global Hotel Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear roryeg

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at Global Hotel Panama. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share these words with us.

We really loved your comments about the great service provided by Kevin and our beautiful and clean rooms, the pool and our good food.

Thank you once again, and we hope you will continue to choose Global hotel Panama for your future travel needs.

We will be waiting for you.

Reviewed 6 February 2020

The rooftop pool has an incredible view, the decor is super cute and a very clean gym. The staff is friendly! The English/Scottish Pub across the street was the highlight of our trip. There are also 3 mini markets in the area if you want basic groceries. Overall I highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2019
Jose R, General Manager at Global Hotel Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear jessicahN3619CX

We really appreciate your comments, thank you for let us know your perception about the pool, the Gym, the decoure of the hotel and our friendly staff. Thank you so much.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 1 February 2020

As you will find with other reviews this property offers a comfortable stay. We are repeat visitors and you tend to go off of past experiences. Our first visit and benchmark was when the hotel was named Grace Panama. Over the couple of years since procedures and expectations has slipped.
Welcome arrival on this visit was so-so both gentleman had their heads down in their computer screens, it was efficient once you were in front of them but could have been better. The bellman is a nice gentleman but not trained, no explanation of the hotel and did a drop and run when bags were brought into the room. Had to chase him down to give a tip.
Other minor things, the table in the elevator landing had not been cleaned three days spill marks #14th floor, workout area no sanitizer wipes an empty vessel,
In the room the bath nightlight not functional #1402, scale required new batteries ( which was addressed) .
The welcome treat is nice but no fork, knife napkin. Flip a coin who gets to eat it ? and the welcome note the ink cartridge was running low.
All minor items that are easy fixes.......
Most likely we will return for majority of the staff is engaging and helpful, great location and clean.

Room tip: Suite #1402 view and bath worth the couple extra bucks
Date of stay: January 2020
Jose R, General Manager at Global Hotel Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Hopman_333

I was disappointed to read your review following your recent stay with us. While you noted our location, rooms, and staff of the hotel as being positives, I was sorry to hear some aspects did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of reviewing those datails in order to better accommodate our users, such as when you stayed.

Thank you for your review and being so detailed in the good and also the not good! Whilst I am pleased with the good and the really good comments, I truly value the bad comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we already do. We will address these points and I hope that when you return you will see the improvements that have been made.