Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Booking.comUS$130
Expedia.comUS$130
getaroom.comUS$166
1,134 results
All reviews caravan tour high end stores excellent location nice hotel free wifi punta pacifica two nights sushi bar breakfast buffet mini fridge panama city gym taxis tours uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020

We have stayed here several times and were here for several weeks a few years ago. I really liked this place and it was our go to place in the city. Service is always good. But we will not be staying here anymore. They have done quite a bit of remodeling to lobby /restaurant but it was better and I mean much better before. The lobby area is not as nice as it was by a long shot, but that is not a real issue. The rooms are an issue. Maybe they should have spent the money and maybe even a lot more on maintaining the rooms. Our rooms were dingy and things seemed to be not well kept or updated. My sister had a room which was supposed to have a city view but the window was so clouded by something in the glass I could not believe it was still being used until fixed. Not Marriott level attention for sure. So they gave her another room and this not as nice but at least the view into the parking lot was through a window you could see through. Think they would do something to make up for that but nothing. Basically I got the feeling the place is getting run down and they are doing nothing to keep it up. I would not stay here and recommend other options if you have them.

Date of stay: February 2020
Floribeth G, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Panama Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear Tom V

Thank you very much for airing your concerns through this channel and letting us know of our shortcomings during your stay.
We are sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel was less than ideal. We want to assure you that all the proper measures have been taken so that the circumstances you enlisted won’t occur once more. We would love to have the opportunity to show you how pleasant it can be to stay at our hotel.
Again, thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We always strive to achieve an excellent hotel experience. Only by receiving the comments of our valued customers, we can improve and progress towards our goal. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2020

Caravan Tours use this property for the first two nights of their Panama tour. The location is adjacent to the Multiplaza Mall which contains many familiar stores along with a large grocery. You can dine at the Courtyard in the lobby wine / sushi bar. Look for 2 for 1 drink coupons. The second floor restaurant has nice buffet style meals. Variety is typical Central American with beans, fruit, rice, chicken, pork, some beef and dessert assortment. The staff is friendly and ready to please. Location is about 30 to 45 minutes from the airport.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Thanks for all the stuff off Courtyard by Marriott Multiplaza Panama. I really felt like home.
I went there for business I want to go for pleasure as well. Food is great right and the attention of their staff is one of a kind

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Floribeth G, Director General at Courtyard by Marriott Panama Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Dear GerardoB306

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.
I feel very happy that your experience was pleasurable. We felt overjoyed when we received a positive survey based on our effort. I will share your nice comments with the staff.
We will be happy to welcome you in your next trip to Panama.
Regards, Floribeth Gutierrez / General Manager

Reviewed 30 January 2020

I really enjoyed my stay here while in Panama. The rooms were nice and very clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. The currency exchange is one to one so using US dollars was not difficult. The food was very good. Taxies and tour busses close by.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

Dear Excursion464084

Thank you for let us know about your recent stay at Courtyard Panama at Multiplaza Mall. We are pleased to know that you find our employees helpful and friendly. I will make sure to share your comments with all our team.
Thank you again for the wonderful feedback! We will be happy to welcome you in your next trip to Panama.
Best regards, Floribeth Gutierrez / GM

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are big and curtains have blackout for light. Breakfast is varied enough and it is a step from a mall with all kinds of departamental stores. Clean and good service.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amapolasaenz

Dear amapolasaenz
I am happy you enjoyeded your stay with us and that the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve. We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience
Regards, Floribeth Gutierrez / GM