“Great family spot ”

Ranked #72 of 1,270 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since 1962, Excellent Pizza, and Italian Pasta and Specialty Dishes,3 Doz steamed Clams, $5.95, Cities Best Value.
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The place is huge and is always crowded but the wait is always short and worth it. Parking can be an issue.
I think it’s a great treat to take the entire family, service is fast, the wait staff is very friendly and cordial.
I recommend to start with the clams in garlic or the eggplant vinaigrette both delicious. Make sure you order the pita on the side, it’s always fresh out of the oven...
My favorite dish is spaghetti with shrimp al
Cartucho, cooked perfectly wrapped in aluminum foil keeping the taste. All the pasta dishes are traditional and bountiful portions. The prices recently have risen but still affordable.
The pizza is also a specialty, for they have a pizza oven. It’s best eaten fresh (not recomended as a take out).
If you still have appetite I recommend the lemon pie, very fresh and delicious.
This is truly a Panamanian Italian treat.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had a good pizza at Napoli the evening that we flew into Panama City. The ingredients seemed fresh and I'm glad we walked from our hotel to find this restaurant. The service was excellent as well.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is a national institution, food wise. Their pizza is quite delicious. This is your pizza and pasta kind of place. Everything is freshly made. They serve many different types of pasta with all the traditional sauces. Also excellent is eggplant anything.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was looking for a change on my last night in PC & decided to walk over from the Novotel a couple of blocks away. It's a nice restaurant with good service. I had spaghetti with tongue which I had never seen at an Italian restaurant before & it was really good! It's not cheap there but I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great Pizza, Great value and service. My friend from panama recommended this place and i loved it from the start and I have returned many times for this local restaraunt. The food is always fresh.