Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
Expedia.comUS$78
eDreamsUS$77
StayForLongUS$82
1,258 results
All reviews view of the bay floor to ceiling windows casco viejo an older hotel comfortable hotel old city mall panama pros
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

This is a lovely refurbished hotel in a central location. I felt safe walking here at anytime. Close to busses and shops. Very clean and the staff is wonderful. A good value. Breakfast included and hotel food was good.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2020

My experience at Plaza Paitilla Inn Hotel exceeded my expectations. From the moment I arrived Plaza Paitilla Inn, I fell in love with the property and the staff. I plan to return in September 2020. Plaza Paitilla Inn Hotel is located just a short walk to Megapolis Mall, and a variety of restaurants.

One of the things I love most about the location is the breathtaking view of Casco Viejo.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

An old hotel that is trying. They are trying to keep up with updated bathroom and room decor. Unfortunately another hotel or building is under construction across the street so forget about quiet mornings. There was also an ongoing humming in my room so I had to use my earplugs. I will not return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Been going to the hotel for years. I usually have a room with a view. I know the policy of the hotel has a 1st come basis which also is a way not to give the room. Once they asked me to pay more to which I agreed. Today the guy was such a jerk that he did not even proposed and could not careless if you are a regular customer or not. No "let me see what I can do" or else. So here is the real view these days..... you are better off somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Close to Casco Antigua (old city) - within walking distance; really close to Hard Rock Cafe with fab view on rooftop bar!! Buckets of beers are great by the pool. Uber is such an easy way to get around this city of contrasts! And Plaza Paitilla is conveniently located to the old and new!

Date of stay: January 2020