Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$102
Booking.comUS$132
eDreamsUS$132
PricelineUS$142
TravelocityUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
1,482 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle swim up bar tocumen airport an early flight no elevator shuttle service pool area beautiful pool an overnight stay sushi bar breakfast buffet first floor air conditioner paintball casino panama
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I stayed here six months ago when passing through Panama City making a connection to Hawaii .it was expensive for Panama City rates $99 but I had an early flight and it's right next to the airport. I got a view of the pool and two chairs at the small table I got to relax in . the beds were comfortable the decor was fair.
So I booked it again for 3 March
to receive a room 137 the furthest away from the front desk and I had very heavy bags no one offered me help once we got to the room the orange decor and the uncomfortable beds were ridiculous it was just a step above Motel 6
I called the front desk manager who appeared to be the only person working and he told me he could upgrade me for $26 I told him this is not what I booked I came here last time and you can see in the picture that there's an actual sliding door and some nice decor so I went up to the front and after the check my reservation that this is incorrect and once he got tired of listening to me he gave me another room we move all of our stuff to that room to find it was the same but it was blue. No coffee maker no ice bucket no glasses nothing.
This hotel was at best 20% occupancy.
The driver to the airport was very nice
Maybe he should be your manager
Check your booking before you buy it.
There's many good options available elsewhere.
Sorry for the bad review .

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

We flew in to Panama City late at night with the plans to catch a Copa flight the following morning. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were nice. You could buy water and snacks in the vending machine. The free hotel airport shuttle runs every half hour on the hour and a half hour.
We weren’t there long enough to try their food or their included breakfast or even see it in the daylight but we were glad that we stayed there.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AllisonCW
Reviewed 23 October 2020

This hotel failed miserably in the two most important items a hotel room needs: a comfortable bed and a hot shower. Instead, I woke up with a back ache and I then took a miserably cold shower. The food served in the restaurant was terrible and the front desk and staff around the hotel could have cared less about the quality of my stay. Some of these problems may be because of the COVID pandemic, but I still cannot give this hotel more than 'one star' as a ranking. Avoid this hotel at all costs!

Room tip: Rooms have flimsy doors and you can hear every sound around you
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Riande Hoteles, Propietario at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking some time to leave us your comment, we are sorry that your experience was not the best for this rea-son, we will talk with our staff and we will send this comment to our management team, we will take actions in this regard, so that it does not happen again, of this We look forward to receiving you on a new visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

The room was decent enough but not very clean. Not a good sign in the time of Covid. The patio glass table top was dirty and there was a blob of some kind of dirt under the table between the beds. When I woke up to shower there were no wash cloth in the room. I suppose I could have called housekeeping at 05:30 but just skipped my shower.

Many staff members were not wearing masks around customers including restaurant staff.

I order a Caesar salad. Apparently the kitchen staff never had a Caesar salad because what I got wasn’t even close. The spaghetti carbonara was okay but wasn’t close to being a legit carbonara. Is carbonara supposed to have Alfredo sauce or something similar? The noodles were stuck together showing no care was taken while preparing the meal. Skimpy portions.

Not very impressed for a $133 a night room.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 13 July 2020

Despite the room had been booked and paid thru Booking.com, at the check-in I have been asked to pay once again. When I showed the guy the receipt of the reservation and of the payment done and asked why the hell, he first answered "we don't work with Booking.com anymore" and then, when I asked since when he said "since the corona virus" I told him that it was impossible cause friends did the same as me one week before with no problem at all and realized that it was a waste of time to go on with him, and decided to clear the issue the morning after. But when the morning after we went to have breakfast at about 8am the reception was vacant until about 9am when a lady finally appeared and gave me the invoice for my payment and suggested to contact Booking.com for the refund cause the hotel had not been paid by them yet. This happened May 19, since then I had been trying to be refunded but Riande Hotel Tocumen keeps writing that I should refer to Booking.com and Booking.com keeps writing to contact the hotel..... I asked Booking.com to send me the proof of their payment to Riande, but nothing. They are just “pinballing” me. Since I don’t like to be cheated on by anybody, in the future I will neither stay at this hotel nor use booking.com for my reservations cause they both let me down and did not care at all.
On top of this issue there was no fridge in the room and the breakfast was awful, the fruit was as hard as stone. The only appreciable service is the free shuttle bus to the airport.

Date of stay: May 2020
Riande Hoteles, Propietario at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking some time to leave us your comment, we are sorry that your experience was not the best for this reason, we will talk with our staff and we will send this comment to our management team, we will take actions in this regard, so that it does not happen again, of this We look forward to receiving you on a new visit to our hotel.