Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$167
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
US$167
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
US$175
US$156
SAVE US$19
Expedia.comUS$167
eDreamsUS$167
Trip.comUS$175
1,795 results
All reviews house car diamond member car service luxury hotel ocean view pool area beautiful hotel junior suite turn down service concierge desk breakfast buffet cinta costera lobby bar casco viejo old city lille wilfredo
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Waldorf was wonderful! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The food was wonderful at all venues. Very relaxing location off the main street but also convenient
I highly recommend a stay here and a visit to Panama City

Trip type: Travelled with family
MarcelZunigaFOM, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Astoria Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments with us.
I am very glad to know that you had a very positive stay at our hotel. I will make sure I share this review with my co-workers as this will motivate them. We will continue to do our best and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was here for 14 days. They staff are amazing and professional. They are also very knowledgeable about places to go see and things to do. I recommend this hotel!!
Oliver is very knowledgeable and great staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 day stay. The staff could not have been more friendly, professional or accommodating. Our room was beautifully appointed, very large, and luxurious. The enormous bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower was especially nice. Highly recommend this hotel for great luxury value!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Shout out to Oliver!! He was the friendliest, most helpful staff member and he really made us feel welcome and safe. The pina colada at the pool bar was amazing as well. Rooms are clean, staff are great, beautiful stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My family stayed here for one night before our flight back to Canada. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfy. The bathroom and shower was large.
We used the pool and hot tub area and enjoyed the outdoor space.
The restaurant onsite was ok but not great so I would recommend going out for something to eat.
The best part of the hotel is the service! Everyone was super friendly and I would return to this hotel for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled with family